Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

dickflash my ****

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #498140 at 24,Sep,15 14:27
just thinking about it. So years ago I anomously sent pictures of my 9+ inch dick to m **** saying "these belong to your ****" she freaked put and started texting me the pictures. Then I told her I kept receiving blank pics so she started expkaing them to me. It was then I realized it got me more aroused then I ever been. I couldn't stop doing it. Finally one night we got drunk and I went to pass out. She came in my room very quiet and got in the bed. Then she grabbed my dick but then let go. She would use her phone light to look under the blankets then she fully exposed me and fell asleep. I then jacked out next to her then put my dick in her palm.I could fell the precum rubbing sadly that all that happened. Months later I went to use her phone and she had my dick pics saved! Once in a while she ll make remarks like" your third leg" or one time she said "well he has a extra foot" I also had her wake me up for about a week with the biggest hard on a of my life! Good ol days!