Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Hangovers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #495558 at 24,Oct,15 13:41
What is everyone's remedy for a hangover? The timing of this post is probably spot on as it is Saturday morning for many here.

My perennial favorite:

1. McDonalds Egg McMuffin and a large coke. There is some magic ingredient(s) in their Coke without a doubt.

New Comment

Comments:
By #289712 at 27,Oct,15 13:16
Plenty of water, some food and just ride it out. Not much one can really do until it's run it's course. For some reason I tend to get pretty horny, when I have a decent hangover. I always masturbate at least once. A good orgasm makes me feel better

By admin at 26,Oct,15 01:45 other posts of admin 
Except toxic byproducts of alcohol metabolism (mainly acetaldehyde) you get dehydrated, low on sodium and potassium and reserve of vitamins A, B (particularly B6) and C in your body gets depleted. So you need to restore all that. You may also be low on glucose.

As already said, Berocca or some similar multivitamin will cure the vitamins depletion. You need to drink enough of liquid, better something that will help restore your sodium/potassium balance - mineral water, Gatorade or something better, since Gatorade is not really the best. You may eat banana or two, they are rich on potassium and will help you with glucose levels.

Simple Coca-Cola may also help if you do not have access to any of those.

If you have a headache - add plain Aspirin to all that.

Aside from above, you are often depressed and feel symptoms similar to withdrawal from stimulants, you may wish to use some of those to cure this. Caffeine or something from the same group. However, I do not recommend this unless you need to do something urgent, this is quite unhealthy.
By #495558 at 27,Oct,15 00:03
I don't even know what Berocca is.. but this is good info!
By admin at 27,Oct,15 00:38 other posts of admin 
Just a multivitamin sold freely. only registered users can see external links

Any similar multivitamin will do.
By big9inch21 at 27,Oct,15 00:55 other posts of big9inch21 
Go cabbage! A study conducted by researchers at Stanford University has proved that cabbage juice can heal stomach ulcers. Green cabbage especially contains a lot of minerals and vitamins, including potassium, sulfur, chlorine, iodine, Vitamin C, B6 and vitamin 'U' which help maintain health, vitality, and well being. In addition, since cabbage is high-fibre, it absorbs the alcohol acetaldehyde and is known to relieve headaches due to lactic acid. A popular hangover cure in Greece, and easy to make - people vouch for it: Just boil a cabbage and keep the juice for drinking. Once you are feeling better, you can toss some roasted peanuts and squeeze a lime on the boiled cabbage leaves for a quick salad
By admin at 27,Oct,15 01:03 other posts of admin 
I honestly do not think fresh cabbage juice is something you may want to drink when hangover. Delicately put - it's not tasty. Unless it is a juice from fermented canned cabbage. That one is cool.

By Odin_york_pa at 25,Oct,15 23:25 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I mix my Vodka with Gatorade, never had a hangover in my life

By #358797 at 25,Oct,15 03:33
I usually take a vitamin and munch gummy bears before I drink.... Lol. I rarely get hangovers.

By #485312 at 25,Oct,15 02:28
I dont drink anymore, but our favourites were a berocca and bacon & eggs for brekky. Id usually drink as much water as l could before l went to sl33p, or we'd drink old beer and never got a hangover. *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum