Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Harleyquinn

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #510613 at 19,May,16 17:28
xharleyquinnx is a fake. Pics stolen mostly from Ambz Suicide. She's on Instagram.

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 21,May,16 01:44 other posts of bella! 
Really?

If this xHarleyQuinnx is the same as the former HarleyQuinn, I've got to just laugh out loud!

Previously, any time that a member was referred to the evaluation panel for posting Internet pictures, and I mean if anyone posted a picture and titled the picture and acknowledged that it was not him/her but something that the poster is admiring, the former HarleyQuinn would ALWAYS vote to delete the member. No ifs, and, or buts about it...no free pass to allow the member an opportunity to correct the perceieved problem her vote was an automatic vote to delete! Isn't that rich!? A fake that voted to delete fakes!
By #510613 at 21,May,16 02:04
I didn't realize he was part of the evaluation panel? It is the same dude, how sad.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

He is dead set on keeping that profile for some reason.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

I also believe the same guy is Ushimi, naughtyandclever,and CandyMelons also. Possibly BustyCutie and a few others possibly.
By bella! at 21,May,16 03:21 other posts of bella! 
Regarding the previous HarleyQuinn, YES, HarleyQuinn ALWAYS voted to delete any member that uploaded pictures borrowed from the Internet, ie fakes. As I said, sometimes it was clear that the reported member was not being deceptive or claiming that the picture was of him/her. The former HarleyQuinn did not tolerate fakes in any way, shape or fashion her vote was an automatic, DELETE.

By bella! at 21,May,16 03:22 other posts of bella! 
By the way, BustyCutie seems to be gone.

By #487013 at 21,May,16 03:53
I was told once by a flying butt monkey of the former HWMNBN that Harley was one of his many personas. But Im probably wrong. I havent really paid attention to or been interested in site politics in a long time. I couldnt tell you the last time I checked the abuse panel or cared who os fake or not. I just mainly look at pictures and keep to myself.
By #510613 at 21,May,16 10:56
What is hwmnbn?
By JustWill at 21,May,16 12:30 other posts of JustWill 
He Who Must Not Be Named.
By #510613 at 21,May,16 17:00
Protect a fake. That's real nice.
By #358797 at 21,May,16 17:18
That isn't what it is...
He's got that moniker for a reason.

By JustWill at 21,May,16 19:50 other posts of JustWill 
For the record: HWMNBN was the most notorious fake in the history of SYD. He is no longer a member (Admin gave him the boot over a year ago) but, before his ouster, he had at least 20 fake profiles up and running at the same time.
A couple of interesting side notes:
He was quite often the first person to scream "FAKE!" about the profiles of others. (Usually targeting people who didn't like him)
He would often post comments in the forum and then use his fake accounts to carry on a conversation.
By bella! at 21,May,16 20:00 other posts of bella! 
DETNOM ⬅ *wink, *wink, he was a unique bugger, wasn't he!?

By #487013 at 22,May,16 19:09
We werent allowed to say his name in forum.

By #499354 at 20,May,16 04:00
I thought so too

Adult Discussion Forum