Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

deepness of a vagina/profundidad de la vagina?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8995 at 26,Jan,10 01:13
we?ve seen a lot discussion about penis size, but im always wondering!!! how deep is or would be a vagina???? is it possible to measuring the thickness? wich one is it?
TIME TO LADIES TO TELL US ABOUT IT

siempre miramos discusiones del tama?o del pene, pero lo que siempre me pregunto es... cual es la profundidad total de una vagina???
es posible medir el ancho??? cual es?
YA ES HORA DE QUE LAS DAMAS NOS CUENTEN

tnks for answering

Similar topics: 1.Vagina changes   2.Vagina Size Outer Perspective?   3.Has (Your/Or Your Partners) Vagina Changed With "Age"?   4.Names for vagina?   5.The perfect vagina  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 20,Jun,15 19:46
I believe it varies. I have been with some that I can hit the backwhich most dont like and others that I cant. I am just a bit over 6 inchs. I have ask other guys if they have ever bottomed out and they said no but also claimed to be much longer than me. So either some are much deeper or guys lie about there cock size...

By #471389 at 11,Jun,15 04:17
In the Kama Sutra the woman's vagina is listed in three categories:

1. Deer - Up to 5 inches deep

2. Mare - Over 5 inches deep but less than 8

3. Elephant - Over 8 inches deep

Guys are listed in the same size categories as:

1. Hare - Up to 5 inches long

2. Bull - Over 5 inches but less than 8

3. Horse - Over 8 inches

Just some neat trivia from my Tantra studies...
By #6568 at 18,Jun,15 09:51
It's very interesting that in our modern age when doctors and scientists like to portray themselves as knowing everything, that some of the most basic things about sex are not researched or even mentioned in the many sex manuals published. There is virtually no modern info on vagina size/shape, or for that matter, about penis shape either. Only the ancient Chinese and Indian races have really given thought to how a couples sexual organ shapes might affect their sexual compatability....very strange when you think about it!
By #23212 at 20,Jun,15 05:18
Hmmm, I don't think it's "strange" at all, given the Puritanical parts of some of these "modern age" societies.

By #1995 at 26,Jan,10 20:32
My cock is 6 inches or 105mm and it filled my wife's pussy. I loved to be able to really push my cock deep into her and feel our outer bodies come together. I have often thought that it must be a problem for guys with very long cocks, they cannot have the pleasure of feeling arse cheeks up against their bodies, that is, unless the woman has a very deep pussy.
By Blade at 11,Jun,15 03:28 other posts of Blade 
I agree, I'm the same size, and its so nice to go all the way in. I have friends who are huge, and one I talked to about this. He was ~9 inches if I remember right, and he expressed that he would hurt his gf if you push in too hard. He said he had anal with a one night stand, and it was amazing to push it all the way in.
By #452019 at 18,Jun,15 08:07
too long and you hit the cervix, which is not so much painful as really uncomfortable. fortunately despite all the boasts on here most guys come no where close. the average remember is 5 1/2". the other disadvantage of a long dick is that if your partner uses an iud or ius you are much more likely to feel a sharp stab in your cock head from the strings, that's pretty off putting and can draw ****.

so in answer to your question, it is highly unlikely that most guys will ever 'fill' a pussy.
By #61033 at 19,Jun,15 14:48
Very true... I do not consider myself very big at 7 inches and have exactly the problem you mention, my wife's iud strings were really uncomfortable sometimes causing me to lose my erection. When I am really hard she finds it vry uncomfortable and sometimes impossible to do the cow girl position.

Adult Discussion Forum