Recent Posts of member Blade

Topics:

Fucking furniture and things around house 19,Oct,23 04:39
Friend's delema to break up blowjob on his car or not 25,Jul,23 04:06
How to tell if someone you meet is the type to let you 'use' their mouth? 28,Jun,22 04:06
Derma Suction 09,Nov,20 02:48
Rode up on dude getting a blow job; Sorry I interrupted 31,Jul,20 02:26
Anyone more brave to do stuff in public, now that wearing masks is normal? 22,Jun,20 04:10
Looking for video - please help 05,Mar,19 02:34
Does cum taste different after you get a vasectomy? 16,Dec,18 02:35
Serious inquiry into anal 25,Aug,18 04:21
**** Public Blowjob parlors real? 13,Aug,18 03:55
Where to go to shoot my load? 09,Mar,18 04:37
Unforgettable night when I caught my friend blowing his older **** 07,Jun,17 03:46
Cameras or security in Changing rooms 07,Nov,16 03:34
Found out how they get into those jacked up trucks 14,Oct,16 04:49
Help clarifying what BI is. 23,Sep,16 02:53
She-male confusion 15,Aug,16 04:08
**** hiding place to jerk off growning up 02,May,16 02:23
What is average thickness 03,Mar,16 02:38
Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling 24,Oct,15 04:07
Broken nipples 20,Oct,15 02:12

By Blade at 03,Mar,24 05:31
Like what?

By Blade at 08,Feb,24 04:29
I wish I tried it as a teen. I first tried it when I was late 20s. I just got my dickhead in my mouth. But I had to stretch to do it, so not most comfortable.

I had started to put on weight then, so I can only imagine how much I could get in my mouth when I was really skinny.

By Blade at 20,Oct,23 01:24
Did you make a mess when you came? Or did you wear a condom or something? I never wore a condom. Id just get up quick and run to bathroom or a few times kitchen and shot in his sink. Then one time I was on stomach watching movie and my dick in between the cushions of a two cushion couch. I purposely didn't cum in that couch because it was perfect for this, and felt so soft and good. But my friends dad came down one night and ended up watching a whole scene of the movie. So I couldn't get up and I was beyond my limit and I just came in his couch.

I was just concentrating on not making a visual or audio sign I was cumming, and after 5 minutes of pumping my cum into the couch I could start to feel my cum half way up my dick. Finally the dad left, and I was still stuck until my friend got up to go bathroom. I ran into kitchen and grabbed a rubber spatula from strainer and fistful of paper towels and ran back to wipe out my cum. spatula worked great scooping up my cum into paper towels, and I just got back into kitchen when friend came back down.

By Blade at 29,Sep,23 03:05
I don't normally like sleeping my my wet spots/puddles. The only time I do this is if I'm in a hotel, or when younger and sleeping over a friend's house.

I used to sleep over my one friend's house a lot, and he shared his room with older brother. His brother was 19 at time, and would sleep over his girlfriend's house on weekends. So I'd sleep in brother's bed. When my friend was snoring, I'd jerk off and shoot my cum off side of bed facing friend's bed. They were only 2-3 feet apart, so I found one morning that I was shooting onto my friend's sheets too. I thanked God he didn't feel that. So from then on, to be safe, I faced wall bed was next to and just shot my cum at wall, right next to bed. In winter, the comforter on the bed was wedged between wall and bed so I'd have to pull it away from wall so I could pour my cum down side of bed.

By Blade at 26,Sep,23 02:50
I think it could be hard, depending on the person. Obviously, if dude had a beard or such, that would give it away if it touched me. But besides that I think it would be hard to tell. I've had both guys and girls suck me off and I think its more a matter that the person is into it or not, or just bad at it or not.

By Blade at 26,Sep,23 02:47
My fav fart situation is to pull pants down and sit on car hood and fart. SOOO damn loud.

By Blade at 17,Jul,23 03:53
I had 5 friends, one being my cousin, that would sleep over. I compared dicks with all of them, and I was the biggest.

then I got a new friend that was taller and bigger than me. I was skinny at that time. I was on bed and he was on floor. He came over to see my dick and I was totally soft. He touched it, then went back to floor quickly. I said something to him and he didn't say anything, so I got down and asked if I could feel his. (it was completely dark) He said sure and I felt around. He pullled his pjs down and his dick was completely hard up against his stomach. I could almost hold his dick with two hands, and he was so thick my fingers didn't touch around his shaft. I was incredulous. I pumped his dick a few times, but I didn't want him to cum on my floor, so I stopped. hehehe

Then I was thinking omg he thinks I'm super tiny cause I wasn't hard, and here he is fully hard. I got hard touching him so I went back to bed hoping he'd come back up but he didn't. I felt my won shaft and felt so skinny. it was a blow to my ego. But then I wondered how small my other friends were that I was bigger than them.

By Blade at 17,Jul,23 03:41
I was in college and jerking off in my bed. My roommate would be jerking off too. You could hear him. So we started talking, and little by little we talked about it, until one night he asked to see my dick.

We turned on the lights next to our beds and looked at each other's hard ons. We were opposites; he was thick with small head, where I was average, but big head. I can remember him commenting on liking the size of my dickhead.

I would normally cover my cumshot, but that night he wanted to see it. He came first, just oozing out of his dick down his hand. Where, as normal, I shot my cum all over the place. I just closed my eyes and came. I could feel it landing on me and the 3rd shot or so landed on my face/lips.

I kinda froze cause I didn't know what to do. I was still cumming but it was now just falling on my stomach. I was worrying that he saw me cum on my own face. He got down to get something to wipe off his cum and I licked my lips and wiped my face with the back of my hand. I got a good amount in my mouth, and it barely tasted like anything.

He got me some tissues too and was commenting in awe how much my cum shot out. He was telling me where my cum landed and sure enough he saw it hit my face. I said I wiped it off on my hand and it ALMOST went into my mouth. In reality half a teaspoon shot in my mouth or I licked it off my lips after. I was afraid he'd think I was gay if I told him that.

We ended up jerking off a few times a week together. Then one night we both 'tasted' our cum at the same time. It was my first time too... hehehe wink.

By Blade at 02,Feb,23 04:11
What would poppers do for my girlfriend?

By Blade at 29,May,22 03:04
OK, I admit I'm clueless. What do you use poppers for? What does it do for you?

Have something to do with making you harder, last longer, relax your throat muscles?

By Blade at 29,May,22 03:02
Usually only when outside.

By Blade at 26,May,22 03:45
In a parking lot, with a crowd/people behind you. Or walking around in mall or store.

By Blade at 21,Apr,22 02:42
Anyone into those Timestop fantasies? Thought of being able to do that, and see hot girl and just mouth fuck her is beyond.

By Blade at 27,Mar,22 03:55
Either I kept growing into my 20s, or I just didn't pay attention until then.

By Blade at 15,Mar,22 02:29
How do poppers affect your erection? If it opens your blood vessels I'd assume it hinders your ability to keep an erection.

By Blade at 09,Oct,21 03:34
Ya know, I admit I totally do. I do with piss sometimes too, but more enjoyable with cum.

By Blade at 09,Oct,21 03:16
Yes, I think he did. My friend didn't get up to spit it out. I'm sure his bro finished in his mouth because of how he ended it and left.

I think it was normal for him to do to his brother, because like I said above, he fell back asleep soon after and I"m like WTF with a hard on.

By Blade at 10,Sep,21 02:23
Love to have someone I could chat about anything with. Refreshing to be able to ask embarrassing or personal questions without having to worry about the other person reacting negatively at all.

Message me to chat.

By Blade at 05,Sep,21 02:47
Yup, just left a medium size load on the side of someone's fender couple weeks ago. Love jerking behind a car because it hides my dick, but I can see people over car.

By Blade at 09,Jul,21 04:25
Can someone answer these serious questions?

Where do you buy poppers?

What exactly does it do to you? Please be specific. Gets you hard? high only?

By Blade at 09,Jul,21 04:19
New new fav is TimeStop themed. I imagine just stopping time I mouth fucking someone's mouth in public.

By Blade at 09,Jul,21 04:18
One of first was Dickman and Throbbin'. John Holmes was Dickman I believe. Rented and watched this with a mixed group of friends. These 80s videos were so ridiculous that it was more funny than sexy. But I rembember a part where someone gets blown and I had to 'go get a drink' before I got too hard that I'd show bulge in my pants.

By Blade at 05,May,21 02:32
Yes Undercover by a mile.

By Blade at 05,Mar,21 02:52
OK, you HAVE to explain this. Especially the sign. Where the hell is that?

By Blade at 15,Feb,21 04:27
I've only done this to the people that I knew I'd never see again, or knew they'd never suck me off again.

Never did it in a relationship I had.

By Blade at 15,Feb,21 04:16
My best friend's older brother used to do stuff to my friend too. I never knew until one day I slept over and woke up to my friend's older brother mouth fucking my friend from the side of the bed.

at first I didn't understand what I was seeing from the light of the street light. why is my friend's brother standing there. then noticed the movement and where my friend's head was, and was like OHHHH ok.

I pretended to be asleep in case the brother thought I was awake for my turn. But watching this I got super hard. after the brother left, after a while, I was still hard. I could hear my friend breathing heavy because he was sleeping. I went to edge of bed and shot my cum off the bed so I didn't have to sleep in a wet spot. was twin beds and I was in brother's bed.

I realized how excited this all got me when I came. I came so hard I heard my cum hitting the posters on the wall. I shot all over a desk and the wall across from the bed I was in. Thats also when I discovered how far I can shoot my cum; 5-6 feet?

By Blade at 27,Oct,20 03:35
I do the same thing. I like to get going again with my dick hanging out the pant leg of my shorts. I have a couple favorite spots to stop and shoot my cum.

By Blade at 14,Oct,20 03:08
Behind my house was a field, and behind that was a used car dealership. I used to sneak thru the trees, and hop the fence into the dealership. I was looking for a place to jerk off where I didn't have to clean up my cum since I cum so much.

The cars were packed in the back, where I hopped the fence, bumper to bumper to bumper. Almost all were unlocked, so I'd sit in one and jerk off. It was exciting where I was, but mostly SO cool to be able to shoot my cum and watch it splatter whereever I aimed. Id shoot on windshield, dashboard, seats, floor, and roof liner when I layed in back seat.

When one car started to smell spunky, I'd pick another. Of the 9 cars parked tightly in back, only 3 were unlocked. So I had to venture out into the side and front of the building to find another car cum recepticle. The front cars were the ones with prices on the windshields and were nicer. Most were unlocked but so risky since front had bright overhead streetlight lights. I'd usually just cum quick and get out.

Last car I loaded with my cum was parked right in front of building. It wasn't a car for sale, so maybe car brought in to fix. Trans am or such sports car. open. I got in that and unloaded after 2 weeks. I aimed for center of fancy dashboard, and came twice on it. It looked like I dumped a couple yogerts on it.

A couple weeks later, I went to sneak over and noticed new lights put in in the back, and the junk cars in the back cleared out except for a few. the rickety fence in the corner I climbed was replaced with professional one.

Apparently that last car was owners? He didn't mind I came all over the ones he sold, but when I came in his car, he did?

By Blade at 28,Sep,20 02:06
In someone else's dorm room bed one night. Were partying in my room, and I don't know how we ended up there, but we ended up in someone else's dorm room, in their bed.

I think she didn't want to use my bed because when we came, she sprayed my lower body. Once my cum flowed out of her we got up and saw the cum/piss mess in the bed. She cleaned my dick off with a shirt that was on the floor, then used another one for her legs/pussy.

found out later who's room it was. He was a total dick that kicked some guy that was passed out at a party, so he was a piece of shit that deserved to go to sleep in a puddle of my cum and her piss.

By Blade at 01,Aug,20 01:49
I think he was using my SUV to block sight from that way since he was in sedan. I've done the same thing many times. I've even stood between my car and some big ass truck or SUV, and could be full out jerking off, and no can see anything from the far side.

By Blade at 01,Aug,20 01:45
ya, know. reading your responses so far reminded me of another time this happened to me.

With friends at camp site walking back to our campsite from teh water. we walked down this aisle of mowed grass where some people tent camped between the cliff and the tall grass. maybe we shouldnt' have walked along there, but we did as a short cut.

It was a big tent there, and I looked inside a window flap as I walked by, being last one in my party, and I was naked girl on top of her husband/bf. She was on top facing him, with her back to me, blocking view of me from her man. I slowed quick to watch, but she started to get up. as soon as I saw his cock fall out of her, I kept going. It was right place at exact right moment to get away with it. I think they still knew because some of us were talking.

I remember thinking I hoped they had finished and we didn't interupt them in middle.

By Blade at 24,May,20 05:05
but where are you exactly when you jerk off?

By Blade at 17,May,20 02:33
After you loaded his shorts and dick, what was his reaction? when I shot my cum on my cousin, he got pissed.

By Blade at 17,May,20 02:00
I love shooting my cum in public places. Good timing because just today, I was on bike ride, and stopped at park type area. sat at one of those metal picnic tables with the holes throughout it. I was pulling on my dick, and when a couple went by and I think the guy saw my dickhead sticking out my pant leg, as he kept looking back at me, I got fully hard. I turned to straddle the seat and shot my cum down the seat bench & over the end. then dropped my dick to let it keep spilling out over and thru the holes.

I love shooting my cum in parking lots, changing rooms, movie theaters, and even more crazy places while on vacation. stayed at disney, and shot my cum over 2nd floor railing onto sidewalk below so I could hear it splat. did that one time and seconds later a group of adults walked out on that sidewalk as it went under my room towards pool.

I cum a lot, so it's so risky for me. in hotel hottub. I came twice. my cum was swirling around in hot tub when jets stopped. I freaked. I just made sure jets were always on until I left. people in and out. young adults dunking each other spitting out water. Wow, I'm clean so no issues, but wow.

By Blade at 12,Apr,20 04:44
Did he? Was he older or younger?

By Blade at 09,Apr,20 03:58
oh those were the days. I had a kinky gf like that. One time at a concert; everyone on the floor pushing towards the stage. We were in middle off to right side. Dark in there, as lights only lit up out into audience stage level, which was waist height. to below waist was black. rock band played slow song, and people held up lighers. my gf was pumping my dick then.

I didn't cum during that song, and when people started reacting to next song I shot my cum. I'm like 'Yeah!!!" to the music as I'm shooting my cum on the backs/asses of people mostly in front of me. (as I turned so not just shoot my load on same person, because that may be too much.) What a great experience cumming as hard as I had at that time, in public, soaking 3-4 people and yelling out loud to the loud music.

She did it on crowded train before too. Super crowded where they push the people in to close doors. we were in back against door between cars. out comes my dick and she jerks me off. I had to switch places with gf because the girl I gave my seat up to was now face level with my dick, so my gf put her back to her. people pushed back and now my dick in against businessman. I shot my cum up his back, lower ass and pants. Thank goodness for the angle she held my dick at because if she pointed it up more I may have shot on his neck/head. we were on vacation and havieng a lot of sex, so I didn't have my normal huge load. but now we were laughing because we were trying not to let him push against us to get my cum on us. as soon as people got off we pushed out of there to get off. that was a blast.

She did it in bars and restaurants too, but it more more good feelings for me than exposure, because I just came under table or bar.

we had sex out in public like parking lot. fuck against someone's car. she'd almost always make cum pull out and cum on the car so she could see it after.

Man why did I let her get away. Didn't know how good I had it.

By Blade at 01,Apr,20 04:06
I had a cousin that was facinated with my dick. he slept over all the time during the summers. we would stay up late watching tv, and fight over the couch that faced, long ways, the tv. so we would end up fighting over it, and both lay there. only room for 1 & 1/2 of us, so your under or on the other whoever was on the inside.

first time he touched me, was when I was laying on top of him, and his head was stomach level to me. he starting pinching me and Ididn't move off the couch, and when it hurt I did it back to him so he stopped.

Then he threatened to grab my dick or flick it. I swore he wouldn't really do it, but he did. he started poking my dick, then my balls, and I warned him if he hurt me I'd do the same to him. In fact when I went to poke his dick he freaked and covered up almost violently so I stopped.

but he continued to touch my dick, from grabbing my whole package in his palm to lightly squeezing my shaft. (which I think he was gauging my size) He got me chubbed so I adjusted so my dick pointed up so it laid on my stomach. I pretended not to notice or care that he was poking or squeezing my balls and dick.

The next night I didn't wear underwear, and we did the same thing. again I was the one on my back, and he was on his side smooshed into the back cushions. soon he started grabbing me to the point where he was pulling my sweats tight against my chubbed dick to see the outline clearly.

without underwear, it was kind of itchy/tickly, so I stuck my hand carelessly down my sweats scratching my pubes so he could get a peek if he wanted. The second time I did it, he pulled my hand out and put his in and scratched my pubes. then he realized how much pubes I had and was facinated by that. he kept his hand in my sweats for the 2nd half of the show we were watching. he'd comb his fingers thru my pubes for a while, then play with my shaft, then gently massage my balls, back and forth, stopping with his hand on my package for minutes.

We were clueless, and it wasn't really sexual. he peeked at my almost hard dick when it would get harder. The next time we did this, we went right to pulling my sweats down to see my dick. I stopped him from doing this in case my parents came down. So later in my bedroom, I let him see me in the light. He wouldn't let me see him; he was defensive about it. I just looked at it like free massage, as I moved his hand to my balls most times because it felt good when he rubbed him in his palm

That progressed until he watched me cum one night, and then he stopped completely.

By Blade at 07,Feb,20 04:23
I do that all the time. Some times I really need to buy something, but want to be able to try it on without a hard on so I know it really fits.

many years ago, I was trying on clothes and there were 2 hot women giggling and trying on clothes across the way. I was in first room, so I could see across at an angle thru the crack in the door.

It was while since I last came so I knew it was going to be a giant load. when I came I closed my eyes and turned to shoot my cum up the wall. just as I finished I opened eyes to see I turned the wrong way, and shot my cum all over the shorts and shirt I had hung up to try on and buy. I was annoyed. but I was able to try on one of the shorts still, but soaked the inside with my still leaking dick. I sat trying to think what to do, letting my dick finish leaking.

then I got dressed and walked out with everything. went to where I got them and put them back on racks. I got another shirt and bought that. I didn't like the shorts, but I liked the shirt. the one i came on would have been fine, but how was I to walk to to cashier to buy it with ropes of my cum on it.

By Blade at 07,Feb,20 04:09
Me too!

By Blade at 13,Jan,20 03:36
love to hear the housesitting story.

By Blade at 02,Jan,20 04:54
upfront, I cum huge loads, especially if it's been a while. So that being said, I've cum in public hot tubs.

The craziest was when I came a huge load after over a week saved up. jets were on. I was only person in hottub. it was so nice to just cum carelessly and not have to worry about cleanup, etc. I just sat there after and let my hard on slowly shrink.

then a couple came over and got into hottub. young couple, 27ish. I reflexly put my dick back into my swimtrunks, but then thought I didn't need to do that. but left it. good thing because the jet timer finished and the jets turned off. almost immediately, I could see my cum swirling around in the water. it was all churned up, so it looked like egg drop soup contents. (look it up if you don't know it) I could see it all around us, and sticking/touching them. I jumped up & offered to turn on timer again, and tried to distract them from looking in water with conversation until I got jets on again. I seemed to suceed, because they didn't get out.

I stayed out. They were having fun and he endedup dunking her head under. she had long hair and I could just imagine how much of my cum stuck to it when she cameup. She then spits out water like a fountain, showing she took in a full mouth of water. Wow. she had my cum all over her and in her mouth. I'm clean, so no foul, but wow.

By Blade at 10,Aug,19 04:13
What exactly are poppers. I know what they are for, but physically what are they?

By Blade at 02,Jul,19 03:30
I don't think he was asleep. During a sleepover. He came over to my bed and pulled my dick out. I wasn't hard. he went back onto floor in sleeping bag. After a minute I went down to his sleeping bag. he was on his side, and I pulled his dick out, but he was huge and hard as hell. He didn't keep talking to me, so I think he was pretending to sleep? maybe embarrassed because he was hard? after checking him out I went back to my bed.

I've had friends who we showed each other and minor touching, but never peeking at them asleep. Prob just didn't think about it at the time.

By Blade at 31,May,19 03:17
I find jerking off in a parking lot is the easiest to do and not get caught. If busy I use my phone in one hand to make it look like I'm just standing there on the phone. Of course while pounding my dick with the other hand.

I'll cum on the side of a car while checking out women walking by.

This car just got a little of my 'spray':

By Blade at 24,May,19 03:26
Wondering if this turns out fun or scary....

By Blade at 21,Apr,19 04:46
Maybe not the very first but top 3 at least. Dickman and Throbbin.

By Blade at 23,Mar,19 02:01
Oh boy, I must have a couple posts on this from years back. Basically as a teen I got my friends into cum shot contests. Mostly all outside due to the mess. We'd shoot across the hood of a car to see who could shoot farthest.

By Blade at 04,Nov,18 03:16
Almost every single one of my childhood friends has touched my dick, and I touched theirs. And one cousin too. Mostly during sleepovers.

By Blade at 02,Sep,18 04:55
Now, you don't hear these stories very often, if at all. So is this a freak occurance or not? Or is this something they hide for the rest of their lives normally?

By Blade at 27,Aug,18 03:21
ok, but these dudes with stretched out asses... They go to take a shit.. it just falls out? I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really curious on this. I personally don't care, but its one of those things that make you go... hummmmm.