Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

If you die...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #496814 at 13,Aug,16 21:37
Something that's on my mind a bit. What if you die and your loved ones find out about this site or your pics on your harddrive/cellphone memory, doesn't that bother you? I mean, I don't want my family (or ofspring) find out what my fetish is..

How about you? Have you given it any thought before and did you take countermeasures?

New Comment

Comments:
By niceonebighead at 10,Nov,17 02:26 other posts of niceonebighead 
well my dau knows i play with my cock she has caught me enough knows i have venus2000 cock suckin mach & sybain 4 my lady friends 2 ride so what when im dead give me one last bj & burn me

By #486048 at 17,Aug,16 22:49
well before you die you delete it.but its not something that I have thought about really.

By #485312 at 17,Aug,16 22:40
lve had a close encounter and my family came to stay at my house while l was in hospital, they know l have a whole cabinet full of sex toys and the bed they slept in had most my recently used toys still in it, so l have very few secrets now, lm pretty sure they knew l was wired this way before it and if they didn't, they knew all about it after spending 3 weeks in my house while l was in hospital..its nothing to be ashamed of, we're all sexual beings in some way shape or form *lix*

By #6568 at 14,Aug,16 10:57
From day one I have never left anything on my computers hard drive...my photos are on this site and on a protected memory stick and I enter the site thru google search so nothing on my favourites or bookmarks ect.......

......Also, my computer is carefully set up to delete cookies and history when it's closed down, so only the govenment keeps a score, sadly!

By #174339 at 13,Aug,16 22:35
my wife and I are on this site together we have never actually thought about the kids family and friends finding it things that make You Go Hmmm

By _avg_ at 13,Aug,16 21:52 other posts of _avg_ 
This sadly happened to the owner of Dick.net -- his family found out after his death and had the unpleasant task of running the site until they finally shut it down.

As to that eventuality (b/c everyone will eventually die), you really have only two choices: clear everything constantly and leave no traces, or live with it. (Uh, pun half-intended)

Adult Discussion Forum