pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tell me what you want to do to me. Tell me what you like.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #493793 at 18,Nov,16 00:50
Tell me how you would use me. Tell me what you like about my body. I will be playing with my pussy while I read your comments.

New Comment

Comments:
By #102374 at 18,Jan,17 18:10
Wrap your legs around me and hang on.

By #497672 at 18,Jan,17 17:09
To say "fuck" you is an understatement and only a starting point. To be presented with such an awe inspiring gorgeous example of total female loveliness and sexiness, I might find I would have to overcome my astonishment before commencing (or cumming possibly).

By #522126 at 11,Jan,17 14:14
Slide my cock between your tits and shoot a massive load over your neck,face and in your mouth.

By #501020 at 11,Jan,17 14:10
seeing as I cant see ya face....daddy wanna slap those tits,as you play with your pussy, with his hard fat cock n fuck em really hard....till he cums all over them,dripping down your body

By C4fun775 at 26,Nov,16 04:45 other posts of C4fun775 
I would start by laying you down, then softly kiss your neck while I nibble on your ear and tell you how beautiful you are, as I whisper in your ear I am rubbing your tits then give both nipples a pinch so I can suck on them while fingering your pussy, I then move down slow to eat and finger your pussy tell you cum multiple times, enjoying every drop and taste tell you beg for my cock.

By #511560 at 25,Nov,16 18:04
you are a very sexy woman, I would have to lick your pussy while you play with those amazing tits. My cock is hard looking at you, i am jacking it thinking of you and your hot pussy

By LeatherAndLace at 25,Nov,16 15:29 other posts of LeatherAndLace 
I wanna see your sexy tits in a tight white shirt wit no bra!

By leopoldij at 25,Nov,16 01:27 other posts of leopoldij 
I'd have you sit on my face and use it in any way you liked.

By Edmonton at 20,Nov,16 17:56 other posts of Edmonton 
I would love to be able to lick your hot and sexy body all over and eat you out. I'd love your big beautiful its in my mouth and tongue and would be licking and sucking those nipples . Would have my thick cock in those beauties for some awesome tiny fucking then have in your pushy for some hot hard fun.
By #493793 at 21,Nov,16 05:50
That sounds amazing. I haven't been fucked in so long.
By Edmonton at 24,Nov,16 19:18 other posts of Edmonton 
I wish I got a lot more aswell it's far between here

By JustWill at 24,Nov,16 04:18 other posts of JustWill 
I want you to make me a sandwich. I like peanut butter and jelly.

By #493793 at 24,Nov,16 02:34
You guys are getting me so wet. Would you want me all to yourself, would you share me?
By #517356 at 24,Nov,16 03:44
Id be greedy and all to myself

By #517356 at 22,Nov,16 16:44
I'd love to stand behind you, both of us naked, kissing the nape of your neck with my arms round you. My fingers would be caressing your breasts and pinching, pulling your nipples. Youd feel my hard cock in the small of your back and id run a hand down and feel how wet you are , then bend you over and slide my cock in your wet hole. As i pump you from behind you breasts sway and i reach round to grab them ....then we fuck until we collapse onto each other

Adult Discussion Forum