Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Gift Ideas... One Last Shot LOL

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #494374 at 08,Dec,16 18:48
I have made this post before, but I will give it one more shot. I think gifts dedicated to specific body parts would be very popular. Many of the mean gifts are rarely used, so why not get rid of many of them and replace them with specific body part gifts.

I think you would see more gift giving this way. For example, if a woman adds a new pic showing off her fun bags, she will likely receive a specific gift if one existed for great tits.

I was thinking...

A pic of peach for great ass.
A pic of melons for great tits.
A pic of a rooster for great cock.

Just a few that I could see being popular and get people sending more gifts again.