Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Semi circum... (Cut) ,is it possible ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Greek18cm at 16,Jan,17 18:19  other posts of Greek18cm
I want to ask if it is possible to remove the part of foreskin that connect my cock with my skin, at the base if my head. I think it is called frenulum or something like that. Notice. I m not saying about total cut and removal of foreskin. Just this part.

I feel uncimfortable when my skin is pulled back and concerned that it could be brake or cut on its own. So could i remove it and keep my foreskin ?

If anyone can tell me before i ask a doctor...