Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wanna Eat My Own Fresh Thick CUM

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #395379 at 04,Jan,18 16:05
I have always wished to eat my own fresh thick semen but the problem is that as soon as I discharge my load, my mind changes and I am unable to eat my own cum. Please someone suggest what should I do..?? I am very eager to eat my fresh thick cum

Similar topics: 1.Thick ones....   2.is my cock too thick for a virgin?   3.new catagories   4.BIG THICK 9INCHES+ DICK..:)   5.VERY THICK SPERM ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #625946 at 15,Sep,20 22:14
I love to swallow other guys cum. There is so much variability in the texture and flavour but strangely I found it hard to eat my own at first but what helped was to put a large funnel in my mouth then wank with my legs in the air. Try to aim it correct! I think once ejaculation is over the libido drops and that's why you find it hard to eat your own, but if the cum goes in your mouth at the moment you ejaculate you will find it quite ok and you might even get to enjoy it. I'm in SE UK.

By #516354 at 08,Aug,20 06:43
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me masturbate onto my food and then eat it and would give me a glass of her piss to wash it down with.

By johndoe at 30,Jul,20 09:17 other posts of johndoe 
I have also tried a few times and always aim at my nose or my eyes as if I have a blockage too ...who knows I may find a way to succeed too ...

By #616326 at 30,Jul,20 05:58
Just shoot your face, over and over ... you learn to get over it and enjoy it more with time

[deleted image]

By #622438 at 25,Jul,20 11:58
I was like you before.Lot of times just before ejaculation I would chicken out and shoot my load on chest.But not this one time, when I blew straight in my mouth and enjoyed taste before swallowing it

By #608810 at 18,May,20 17:38
That's exactly my experience also get your legs over your head and line your cock up with your mouth and shoot a load into your mouth

By #566722 at 15,Sep,18 18:47
I was just like you few years ago, but I decided I really want to know how my seed tastes.I tried cum straight in my mouth,but as soon as I felt orgasm I change my mind and cover my chest with my sperm.Until one day I ejaculated in a shotglass and I didn't wanted anymore.But I left it on my table for 5 minutes and I was horny again and needed to taste it.So at first I licked some and it wasn't bad.I licked more and it was pretty nice , so I drank the remaining cum in one gulp.Then I knew the taste and I was happy that other guys loads wouldn't gross me out.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Then I needed to taste my cum straight from the source so I put my foot over my head and pointed my hard cock in my face.I picked an empty toilet paper tube and placed it betwen my cock and mouth, so the whole load will go straight in my mouth.And it went, spurt after spurt,drop after drop and my mouth filled with my warm cum.I can say it tasted a bit sour,but I swallowed it whole.

By stroker11 at 09,Jan,18 11:15 other posts of stroker11 
Great advice so far, but to start easy get a cup of vanilla yogurt and cum on top and put a side. Now start wanking again and when the urge to eat your own comes around eat the cumyogurt combo. Once the cum taste and texture become familiar, you can graduate to fresh and warm directly from the spout...you'll never regret it! Recycling is yummy!

By #547309 at 05,Jan,18 02:52
yep it is the best ever eating your own load, I agree it is really nice when you drop it into your mouth straight from your cock, soehow it is more exciting, fuck I wish I could self suck

By smokieb69 at 05,Jan,18 00:22 other posts of smokieb69 
yeah, this is pretty normal - most of us lose the urge to eat it once we spray it. The other suggestions here are the best - come directly into your mouth.... like this:

By #547532 at 04,Jan,18 18:40
When I am in the mood to swallow a load & my own is the only one available when I am ready to cum I position my cock above my mouth & stick out my tongue. Now if I don't cum directly into my mouth I never lick up my cum off my fingers. But when I cum into my mouth I clean up every drop of what missed my mouth & eat every drop. Of course nothing is as wonderful as sucking off another man & feeling his hard twitching cock unleash a nice big warm load as I work my mouth up & down his shaft.

By #515975 at 04,Jan,18 18:12
Just like thinking about sucking a guy off Sometimes you just have to do it

By #515975 at 04,Jan,18 18:11
Lean against the bed with your legs in the air. When you cum have your mouth open and let it shoot in there

By JustWill at 04,Jan,18 17:53 other posts of JustWill 
If you were as "eager" as you claim, you'd just do it instead of complaining to us about it.

Adult Discussion Forum