Recent Posts of member HornySyd

By HornySyd at 21,Sep,23 00:14
It's great! And the first guy that cums makes great lube for the other one. Gotta love that goey semen!

By HornySyd at 19,Nov,22 05:56
I'd start by licking those plump balls, work my way up while getting the full shaft all wet and slippery.

Slowly I'd take the head in my mouth, wrapping my lips just below the head, working it to full hardness, occasionally bobbing down as far as I can go deep, feeling that head in the back of my throat.

All the while I would keep fondling the balls, and as you moan with pleasure, I would work you faster until you were close. I'd stimulate just under the head while I suck and lubricate your shaft, and when you start to twitch, I'd take you deep and feel your throbbing shaft release a hot, sticky cream in my mouth. I would not leave a drop of cum to be found.

This would get me so hard I'd have to beg you to release me too. So what say you, do I get the job?

By HornySyd at 19,Nov,22 05:47
Fuck yea! It's beautiful, but then all cocks are so I'd suck them all, but THAT one I'd really enjoy until completion.

By HornySyd at 17,May,21 05:08
It might take me a week to list all my favorites! As I see them, I always think they are THE ONE. Then another comes along, and another, and ...

They are all wonderful girls and I appreciate and respect them for the joy they can give me.

By HornySyd at 17,May,21 04:47
I love the whole idea and feeling of shooting off in someone's mouth. The combined thrill of ejaculation and the simple joy of having someone enjoy eating what I make is terrific. Honestly I don't think there is anything better. I am a feeder for sure, and I've made many happy to have my cum. You can too, just ask!

By HornySyd at 17,May,21 04:40
I learned to get mine first. Too often the other dude lost interest leaving me with nothing for my cock to do. I can fight through the lack of interest with a dick in my mouth, but I can't trust them to suck me afterwards.

By HornySyd at 17,May,21 04:35
Hasn't started working for me. One request was for someone two hours away. Another one requested, I said ok where are you, he was in my town. So I said I'm free Saturday giving 4 days notice and ghosted. Now when I try to click the page of requests the whole page goes white. Been that way all weekend.

Summary: It seems to be a sucky site - and not in the good way.

By HornySyd at 09,May,21 23:51
I just signed up.
--------------------------------------- added after 172 hours

...and it's not working well. They need better programmers I believe.

By HornySyd at 26,May,20 06:19
I like them all. I really do. Size is not something I think about.