to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Doctor Fantasies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by uncutjoy at 20,Apr,18 02:40  other posts of uncutjoy
I have vivid memories of my mother taking me to the pediatrician for my annual physical. I remember him forcibly **** my foreskin back and it causing me so much pain and anguish. He would tell my mother to pull the skin back to keep it loose at bath time. She never did because of pain it caused me, so by the next year's visit, it was tight again and I would suffer the same pain and humiliation. It would sting to urinate for the rest of the day. When I was a teen I did start to pull the skin back on my own, but it is still a little tight. I now search the web for stories similar to mine and like seeing other cocks with tight foreskin. Post your Doctor stories here!

Similar topics: 1.My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.   2.Bi-curious and my fantasies   3.joke   4.experiences with your guy doctor   5.Dom/Sub/BDSM fantasies?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Toasty at 21,Apr,18 12:28 other posts of Toasty 
When I was a little boy I didn't always know I was supposed to pull the skin back and also wash it from there, like I had no idea I could do that. In one doctor's checkup she tried pulling it back, well, back then it didn't go far back but she also told me to regularly clean from there as well. Ever since I have then tried pulling the skin back more and more until the skin finally came off the head, and also back then washing the head did actually hurt a little. Maybe it was just so sensitive
By uncutjoy at 21,Apr,18 13:50 other posts of uncutjoy 
Your glans is VERY sensitive when first exposed and will become less sensitive the more you wash and touch it. If you don't yet, you come to love your foreskin and the sensations it will bring you. Thank you for sharing your story, as I really get hard reading others experience at the doctor's office. ESPECIALLY ones involving retraction of the foreskin!

By uncutjoy at 21,Apr,18 11:22 other posts of uncutjoy 
No way would I want to give up my foreskin! Not after all I went through to get it working properly and the enjoyment I receive from it!

By #543717 at 21,Apr,18 05:48
Just get rid of that foreskin and let your cock enjoy itґs freedom!

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum