Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10208 at 28,Mar,10 10:08
My doctor exam is this week...its a female doctor...anyways...i wanted too know what u guys think about my bush...should i shave...trim....shape a design in it..or leave it natural...let me know...i will post pics of whatever i do..

Similar topics: 1.My Physical Exam   2.physical exam time   3.woke up with a hardon after a colonoscopy   4.Gyno exam   5.Am heading to glasgow in April any good spots for hoooking up for sex?  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 31,Mar,10 10:12 other posts of pifad 
Leave it alone.

By spermkiss at 28,Mar,10 23:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Do whatever you want. It's your body and your hair so it's nobody else's business. In this day and age when pubic hair trimming and shaving have become so mainstream, doctors and other medical personnel have seen everything. Just look at the huge number of trimmed and shaved men on this site. For what it's worth, I no longer have a choice in the matter. I went with permanent laser hair removal eigtht years ago and have been thru several medical appointments that required removal of my pants since then. Nobody batted an eye. I've even worn my cock ring to medical appointments. So trust me, your doctor has seen it all.

By slipper at 28,Mar,10 20:43 other posts of slipper 
Sorry, but she really doesn't care, one way or another. But, it's fun to fantasize.

By MoeJoe at 28,Mar,10 11:41 other posts of MoeJoe 
Shave it smooth for her...

Adult Discussion Forum