She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Not many seem to chat.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #555742 at 11,May,18 05:58
I haven't been on this website for long but rarely you run into someone who wants to chat. Do others experience the same thing?

Similar topics: 1.YoungBoy or YoungGirl to chat in skype or msn   2.VIDEO CHAT™ !!!!   3.Re: ken topic   4.Video chat sites   5.iPhone chat room issues?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #562152 at 13,Sep,18 16:36
i love to chat,,my problem is that i feel like i'm needy if i go looking for it

By #555742 at 13,May,18 05:08
I have met some people who like to chat and have been chatting with. I was bringing it up mainly because it Is a good feature and a lot of times when I chat with people and they're nice I always ask if they have any suggestions for me as far as types of pictures or poses etc. And I always reward and send and try out their suggestions.

By pifad at 11,May,18 13:41 other posts of pifad 
I don’t have that issue. I’ve met a lot of great folks on here and enjoy some really good conversations. I’m always up for a good chat.
By #555742 at 11,May,18 22:17
I have met a few good people too but what I’m saying is that in general met people don’t message back or they say one sentence than that’s it.

By 3fdfd at 11,May,18 16:10 other posts of 3fdfd 
The negative is when a good friend just ups and leaves. I have had quite a few do that. But that's the chance you take.
By #556372 at 11,May,18 16:43
That's life,,,,but, I know what you mean. Like everything else, enjoy it while you can, ,

By #555742 at 11,May,18 22:12
Yeah I agree people do that most of the time. I’ll admit I have a couple of times but I try to give a heads up that I’m leaving every time.

By Darthshame at 11,May,18 21:17 other posts of Darthshame 
Yes. People flood the rooms with their dictures.

By 3fdfd at 11,May,18 16:08 other posts of 3fdfd 
One of the best features on here is the chat. I've made some very good friends on here. Of course it's always nice to know your chat buddy has a great dick
By pifad at 11,May,18 19:37 other posts of pifad 
Absolutely

By #556372 at 11,May,18 16:40
I'm new/old. I opened my account when my wife, twowarmtts, closed hers. I used to spend a lot of time next to her while she chatted and I learned from her that you have to make an effort, but, after, she could chat for hours. I find the people are great. And, while I love pussy, like 3fdfd said,, a great dick makes it even better, ,

By #556372 at 11,May,18 14:15
You might want to visit more pages and leaving mesgs. When they respond you might want to private message starting a conversation. Most people have a hard time starting a chat so, ask questions and build on that. Open up about yourself. It makes the other person more comfortable. Good luck.
By 3fdfd at 11,May,18 16:14 other posts of 3fdfd 
Excellent advice

Adult Discussion Forum