pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Pic size

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42635 at 05,Feb,10 14:35
I noticed a lot of you have great clear Full size photo's and mine in full size are blurry. i tried different sizes and resolutions but couldn't get the pictures just the way i want them. i have a high end cannon digital camera and I'm trying different settings. anyone have a suggestion on how to get a clear pic and what size should i use

Similar topics: 1.Dick size vs. Shoe size   2.Ladies: Rate my penis size   3.poll: size related to success   4.am i a decent size   5.My size  

New Comment

Comments:
By #23212 at 07,Feb,10 04:22
I am repeating, somewhat, what others have said here, but trying with examples. Yes, do read the manual, especially about using the 'close-up' (macro?) button, the one with the little flower on it. If you look at your last photo posted, the hardwood flooring is in focus, and your dick is blurred! The same with several others, where the wall, etc. behind is in focus, and dick blurred. All decent digital cameras have a close-up setting, and all have a focus lock--hold the shutter button down half-way, to make sure what you want is in focus. I would advise you to keep your camera at the highest resolution setting, and the highest 'quality' setting, since with today's very inexpensive, high capacity memory cards, and most emails and other sites accepting high resolution photos, there's usually no reason to use lower settings. You can always make photos smaller, but can never add resolution that wasn't there!

By MoeJoe at 06,Feb,10 11:25 other posts of MoeJoe 
I'm sure you already know this, but make sure that your camera is in "Macro" mode when doing the closeups. I have a Canon and most of their models all have the Macro setting.

Adult Discussion Forum