Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Women squirting

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #576685 at 23,Feb,19 15:25
I’ve never seen a woman squirt, so can anyone who has actually witnessed it describe what has happened? I’ve watched videos of women squirting but they seem to be fake. Isn’t it just a woman peeing while she has an orgasm?

Similar topics: 1.Me squirting on video   2.SQUIRTING-WOMEN ONLY   3.Looking for a big squirting load.   4.Squirting   5.A SQUIRTING tale  

New Comment

Comments:
By DeepThroatThis at 01,Mar,19 08:08 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
I have fucked a squiter. She had a very sensitive click so when I was licking her she started so i pulled back and she let go while fingering herself. Its clear and tastes a little bitter but hot as fuck. It went about 6 inches.

By wycowboy at 23,Feb,19 20:56 other posts of wycowboy 
I have made my wife squirt several times, both with my mouth and my cock. It has usually happened after a long dry spell of no sex. It isn't anything like piss, at least with her. It is clear and tastes great. It doesn't fly across the room, it only squirts a few inches at most.

By #573585 at 23,Feb,19 16:28
If a woman squirts like in the video, she's a pee. What comes out of the urethra is the thin yellow pee. Women can regulate this as men do. If you have to pee, they pee. Skillful women connect this with the orgasm, if the orgasm comes, they will launch the pee! That's how men faint how much orgasm they have given to this woman!
There is female ejaculation, which also comes from the urethra, but it is not like a pee. This is a denser liquid of a natural color, not squirted, but it flows out. The taste is bitter almond-like and - I think - very delicious! Unfortunately, this is rarely! I got from a former girlfriend a few times. She said that it would come when she wanted sex very much and she was relieved spiritually. I wish every man to taste this and after that he wants to feel it and eat it in his life!

Adult Discussion Forum