Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

National Emergency in Effect !!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #559941 at 24,Feb,19 03:39
Pelosi is going wild with trying to make bills up to block.. Problem is when it gets to the senate it will be blocked and Trump would veto anyway.. It shows how utterly stupid the left is...Border wall is continuing to go up.. I'm just so tired of winning I just don't know what to do.. ... Make America Great Again.. Thank you...

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.National naked Gardening day   2.National Hike Naked Day!   3.Trump to announce major move on wall today at 3PM eastern.   4.Poppers   5.Coronovirus fake reports against Trump admin.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #568769 at 27,Feb,19 18:30
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. You two are just about as dumb as they come. May I toast you for your combined stupidity? However, I really think you both are just bots of the Russians. So, I say with all sincerity...Fuck the hell off ...However, if I am wrong...I STILL say FUCK THE HELL OFF...Be sure to watch how your leader the fuckhead in chief fairs today after Cohen destroys him Doubt either of you have enough brain cells to truly understand the complete danger this country is in because of frumple dumple...One day soon, you will say to yourselves; 'Gee, that asshole Talk was completely right!' Sadly, I will take no joy in that as it will be likely too late to save this country from bigots, racists and women haters such as yourselves. But that will pale in comparison to losing America and it's 'freedom'. Yeah, I know. That freedom was illusionary but so much BETTER than most other countries had to offer.
:
By Sir-Skittles at 27,Feb,19 21:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Who the fuck is Talk? Oh, he's the mongoloid that washes Bella's cunt fur

By #559941 at 28,Feb,19 20:13
[deleted image]
If you spank your monkey too hard he may spank you back.. Looks like you've had more than your fair share..

By Sir-Skittles at 27,Feb,19 01:56 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Pelosi's cunt fumes are rancid!!

By Sir-Skittles at 27,Feb,19 01:56 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

Adult Discussion Forum