Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

have you ever

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Apantyhoselovr at 17,Jun,19 19:30  other posts of Apantyhoselovr
just outright told someone you wanted to suck their dick? their reaction? i did with best friend and with a stranger. best fren saw me and laughed and reminded me he had ED. second time asked a stranger at a rest stop. he saw my pantyhose and came over to talk. i eventually told i was looking to suck dick as my fren watched...he said you can suck me.

New Comment

Comments:
By Supersexy69 at 25,Jul,19 09:36 other posts of Supersexy69 
No only on here,not in real life! Wouldn't no how to approach!

By #64328 at 21,Jun,19 14:58
Yes...but it was along time ago. While spending the night at a friends house in jr high. Talking about sexual things had us both super horny. We agreed to give each other head. After he came he couldnt go through with returning the favor and we went to sleep. But a few hours later he woke me up and wanted to to it. He was into it then ...but not right after he orgasmed. He said next time he should go first

By #537175 at 20,Jun,19 21:49
yea a straight friend ,I had hots for him and one day after school we were at his house , talking about sex and I said can I suck your dick . He unzipped his jeans got it out and said yess so long as I can suck yours . We both had fun and it was first time I had tasted another guys spunk

By knewbi at 20,Jun,19 21:15 other posts of knewbi 
Well sort of. I met these two gay guys that lived together and they asked what i wanted and I told them to suck their cocks. Sort of cheating because we met through an on line meet up group. Oh, after about 5 minutes I had one in my mouth and the other in my hand awaiting my mouth.

By louther at 20,Jun,19 14:11 other posts of louther 
You should write up what happened in a blog, I’d bet it’s a good story!

Adult Discussion Forum