Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

I want to take pictures of a Guy sucking my cock BUT Can't find one! (I live in Largo Florida)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #512385 at 07,Aug,19 19:48
I always get quite a few guys on grindr who want to 'hook up' with me and suck my cock. But what i've Really been wanting to do is find a guy who would suck my cock and let me take videos and pictures of him doing it and who'd be ok with me posting them online.

But i can't find a single guy who's into that at all AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT FOR YEARS!

does anyone know where I can find one? i've been trying to look on grindr and tried craigslist back when it was open but i had absolutely no luck at all.

i live in Largo Florida.

Similar topics: 1.i'm looking for a man to suck my cock on camera (live in WISCONSIN but moving to FLORIDA in October)   2.I want to live with a Man who loves sucking cock.... (Florida)   3.I live in Clearwater Florida and I'm looking for a guy to suck me off while I film and post it. where can I find this?   4.I'm looking for a Lonely Man in western Florida who loves sucking cock a lot   5.I want to take pictures of a guy sucking me off & post them on showyourdick (Florida)  

New Comment

Adult Discussion Forum