pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I've became a 'sexual prude' since i moved to Florida...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #512385 at 20,Mar,18 20:32
this is kind of negative post but i just wanted to vent. I'm a 22 year old gay male and I use to live in Wisconsin and but now I live north of St. Petersburg Florida.

I've kinda become a sexual prude since i been down here.. I kinda understand why also. Before I moved to Florida, my plan was when I move down here to find one man and be in a longterm relationship with him but that has not worked out well at all. It seems like men down here just want sex and just want to hookup, but that's Not what i'm looking for.

The thought of multiple men using my cock freaks me out and grosses me out and I really only want to find just one man who wants to suck me off a lot, but it seems like every guy i meet just want to hookup with me and then move on to the next man, and it really annoys me.

I also never do sex on the first meet either, which a lot of men bash me about. It's been 3 months since i have had sexual contact with anyone, and I just been jerking myself off lately.

I don't really mind it but it makes me kinda sad really. I'm not in a rush to hookup with anyone because i could easily find a guy to suck my cock, but i don't want to. I want a man who'd only want to suck my cock over and over and maybe have me top him if we get tested together and who'd want a monogamous relationship, but from what I understand about how men are, that's not normal for a guy to feel that way at all. but i'm fine with it.

but it gets boring not having a lover or partner to spend time with.

I just wanted to vent... not really looking for any advice at all, but what does everyone think of this?

Similar topics: 1.FLORIDA COCK   2.Florida Oasis........   3.Sexy Mature Women: Opinions, thoughts, advice   4.Neighborhood boy   5.here's a list of all the guys who have sucked me off since I moved to Florida. curious if anyone else does anything like this.  

New Comment

Comments:
By earthy at 28,Sep,20 20:16 other posts of earthy 
"The thought of multiple men using my cock freaks me out and grosses me out"

I'm just the opposite. The thought of that really turns me on

By #551147 at 26,Sep,20 09:50
⚠️ATTENTION OLD LONELY MEN⚠️

The PillowPrince is once again ready to grant you the privilege of his companionship.

A privilege unlike any other...

You MUST be willing to worship him and suckle from his cock of youth whenever he deems it necessary. Upon completion, he may or may not pat you on the head like the good septuagenarian you are. That's completely optional!

Should you get aroused by this, take your old ass into another room and take care of yourself as the mere sight of YOUR arousal will disgust him.

PillowPrince Will NOT kiss you NOR touch you tenderly in ANY way, ESPECIALLY YOUR DICK, that's just GROSS!

IF, you are the lucky individual. He IS willing to fuck you in every way imaginable and you best show gratitude and appreciation OR he's out the door!

Hit him up! He promises "companionship" unlike ANY before him, and you SHOULD believe that.

🇺🇸 Keep AMERICA Great 🇺🇸

By #549651 at 25,Mar,18 01:10
You're a good person and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Just don't set a time limit for yourself. it'll happen when it happens.

By #502711 at 21,Mar,18 11:12
You should find a place where more feminine men reside. Most guys want a lot of sex with multiple partners. But I think more feminine men would want that relationship type thing. I'm not gay, but this is just my thought.
By #512385 at 23,Mar,18 14:29
ehh not really honestly. a lot of feminine guys want to have multiple sex partners too.

By Ravioli_Max at 21,Mar,18 07:00 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I just wanted to tell you I'm very happy for you that you got to move and now live in the region you love. I know you absolutely detested Wisconsin. I'm glad your dream came true.
By #512385 at 21,Mar,18 18:40
thanks. i definitely did not get here the way i wanted to but i'm grateful to still be here anyway.
By Ravioli_Max at 23,Mar,18 10:46 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I'm so glad there was that residence available for you. That's so fortunate. Glad you're not suffering anymore in a region/location you hated. Also I hope you find that perfect partner/match you'd like to find.

By kebmo at 21,Mar,18 15:12 other posts of kebmo 
You're probably just going through an adjustment period. Wisconsin to Florida? Don't complain too much.
By #512385 at 21,Mar,18 18:40
adjustment period? not really, it's very permanent. the thought of multiple men using my cock freaks me out and grosses me out honestly.

i've already been living here for 6 months.

i don't see anything wrong with it at all.
By kebmo at 22,Mar,18 00:10 other posts of kebmo 
A change in your life or lifestyle is bound to have an adjustment period. He's out there and it's OK to have no one while you're waiting for the one.

By cumjohn at 21,Mar,18 20:39 other posts of cumjohn 
Youre just a guy for a one guy. Theres nothing wrong if it fits for you best.

Im quite the opposite. I have a boyfriend, but i still go fuck others. We have a open relationship. And i love idea of many guys sucking and playing with my cock.

By #6568 at 21,Mar,18 09:39
I don't think you sound like a prude at all, just that you are beginning to gain some maturity. Woddy Allen said;..."there are only three important things in life;...one is sex and the others don't really matter". In actual reality, for most people sex is the 'salt n pepper' that givrs life flavour and value...BUT it's not life itself, just the flavouring. As such, sex is best when it flavours a secure stabile life with someone you know, trust and hopefully, like.....love is different and sometimes comes later and by surprise.....

For now, forget sex and don't dwell on your lack of relationship,....just 'get your act together'....work on a career, develop yourself as a person and find things that you are REALLY interested in that you want to explore in your life....cast your net widely!

Before long you will have turned into a selective, cultured and interesting guy, valued by the community and in demand with friends and other connections.....Then, worthwhile partners will come to you. Meanwhile treat EVERYONE yiu meet with kindness and integrity,..Good Luck!

By foreskinlover52 at 20,Mar,18 21:12 other posts of foreskinlover52 

Adult Discussion Forum