Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Losing Points

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8602 at 17,Mar,09 22:04
Why do you lose points if another member deletes your comments from their page? I can understand if these are abusive but its unfair when they are not.

I lost 5 points after my complimentary comments were deleted. This will discourage the leaving of comments on another members page

Similar topics: 1.Losing points!   2.i need help. im losing points because of my BlackBerry   3.Losinh my Points   4.Beware members who vote "not"   5.Advice to new members re: The Domination Game...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #9210 at 07,May,09 20:53
A member here has taken a dislike to me, they regularly burn any points I have gained. They give minus points to my pics out of spite. How can I make this stop please?

I will not retaliate, I see no point in doing so.

By #7566 at 18,Mar,09 13:25
I lost 35 points in one week ! One of this member are from England ! This member register for 2-3 days , and delete the profil ! name was : Whore , Analwhore , Bitch and other ! It's a blond girl with High Heels and wear on the pics always coloured long gloves ! Sorry for my bad english !
By admin at 18,Mar,09 13:31 other posts of admin 
Probably a fake. Loosing points - is very harmless comparing to what can happen when you involve yourself with fakes.

By admin at 18,Mar,09 13:29 other posts of admin 
If some public comment gets deleted this means it was not necessary for the page owner, i.e. it was either offencive or you might as well make it in private.

And yes, if member does not want your comments on his/her page - you should not leave them there. I thought it was quite obvious.

Do not forget, that you also earn points for writting comments, though it's not that apparent. They are not given you immediatelly, but rather calculated during re-runs based on your overall activity on the site, and the "activity" includes writting comments.

By #3997 at 18,Mar,09 12:43
Its happened to me too, but i can understand it, cause some people do leave offensive comments on pages and should lose points, also your comment may not be offensive to you but maybe to someone else, you never know unless they tell you why they deleted it, maybe thats what should happen, if you delete a comment you should have a box like this to say why,

Adult Discussion Forum