Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Who likes to be dominated and why?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #582705 at 28,Jan,20 10:19
I love being controlled during sex. Im a pretty easy going but i like my bedroom to be controlled by my partner. So whos a dominant and whos a submissive

Similar topics: 1.no one likes me   2.dominated by female or sex partner   3.50+ womem   4.MY MUSIC MY WAY   5.MY MUSIC MY WAY  

New Comment

Comments:
By #516354 at 13,Feb,20 08:01
I love to be dominated by male or female.I guess it all started when I was in the army and being ordered around by my superior's.When I met my wife,several years after leaving the army,I let her take 'charge' of things.Several years later we tried some light b.d.s.m to liven up our sex life and I ended up being the submissive and she the Mistress.Since she left me I have missed being a submissive.

By biggripper1 at 28,Jan,20 13:54 other posts of biggripper1 
I like to be equal but on occasions I cam and have a person who tells me what to do. My fantasy is to be tied to a bed and played with for hours.
By bil47 at 28,Jan,20 15:14 other posts of bil47 
... spread-eagle and blindfolded!
By biggripper1 at 28,Jan,20 16:14 other posts of biggripper1 
that would be good never thought of it...mmmmmm

By #588327 at 28,Jan,20 13:02
I like to be equal, because it like you're working together to have fun. Instead of being submissive or dominant and making sex about yourself. You help the other person feel good. Then they have to help you feel good. Now your both working together to have good sex.

By bil47 at 28,Jan,20 12:15 other posts of bil47 
I'm definitely submissive, though mostly in my JO fantasies rather than real life. I can't really say why it's so erotic for me, but I started fantasizing about being a submissive naked slave-boy even before I was aware of sex.

Adult Discussion Forum