Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Gloryhole setup advice

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Cody13 at 16,Feb,20 23:06  other posts of Cody13
Kind of a two parter but any advice helps.
1. How do you actually build one? I’m trying to do just a hotel doorway bedsheet kind but can’t figure out how to get it to stay up? I’ve tried thumbtacks but maybe that’s not enough or I’m doing them wrong idk.
2. How do you get visitors? I was going to just throw something on CL and FB but idk. Help 🤣