Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Would You Consider this taking advantage ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #44456 at 17,Feb,10 06:05
Ok First Off i want to pat myself on the back for my recent roll of sex I Have Banged 6 girls in the past 4 weeks (since breaking it off with my bitch of a girlfriend) Im on a roll very proud of myself !
Anyways Question time I recently showed up at a friends party to spot a super hot girl two years older then me and kinda outta my leauge weve always been friends so i went to say hi she was veryy drunk and started hugging me and calling me cute before asking me to take her to a room so i did I kinda just thought i was gonna have to tuck her drunk ass to bed but instead she asked me to stay and she started tounging me and pulled my belt off pulled my pants down looked at my dick for a minute then she undressed herself and I Ate her out then fucked her pretty good before cuddling with her for the rest of the night Im supposed to hang out with her this weekend so do you think she likees me or did I just get lucky with the drunk chick ?