Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A special post for overeight

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #188992 at 28,Mar,20 11:53
only registered users can see external links

So, are ALL politicians scumbags? What thinks you, overeight?

Similar topics: 1.Special Effect & Artistic Photo's   2.Pet names for your cock   3.HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBSCURA!!!   4.I will post anything you want   5.I am Accepting Special Photo or Video Requests  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 28,Mar,20 17:29 other posts of phart 
Well, tell me something,If you are standing in the middle of the hwy and you see a truck coming towards you at a high rate of speed. Do you wait to be hit because everyone else does not know about the truck or do you move the hell out of the way?
Were they just supposed to sit back and watch their money go down the drain?

Why? It is their stocks to do as they damn well please with,when ever the notion strikes them.
More than likely, since they panic sold the stock, they did not pay much in capital gains,which is a loss to the rest of the tax payers. Or if they lost money from the purchase price,again, they didn't pay much in capital gains. More than likely they broke even.
I don't see the issue myself.

I also noticed your post fails to mention a DEMOCRAT from Commifornia also sold her stocks!
By #188992 at 28,Mar,20 18:08
Bollocks - the article clearly refers to a Democrat AS WELL AS several Republicans! Phart's post-truth world strikes again!!

See the bit where it says "ALL politicians" in my original comment, phart?

You're unbelievable. If you think an elected politician should benefit financially because of information they receive as a direct result of their position - you probably have the political class you deserve. I don't think you understand your own country's legislation on insider trading. I'll give you something that might help. Oh, if you don't understand any of the trickier words (like "fiduciary", for example) just let me know.

Your analogy of the truck on the highway is, sorry to say, just a result of your clearly partisan brain. I'm feeling extra-nice today so here's a link to explain that concept to you:

Make sure you take especial note of the bit that says: "recent research suggests that partisanship can alter memory, implicit evaluation, and even perceptual judgments". Sound familiar? Like your posts saying "it was on the Internet. Now it's NOT!! Conspiracy! Conspiracy!" or words to that effect.

I'll not call you a fuckwit this time, though. Even though …
By phart at 28,Mar,20 19:28 other posts of phart 
I didn't go to the link before I posted that. I just made my statement based on the wording of the link. HAD i opened the link I would have noticed the mention of democrats.
How do you consider selling stock in these folks case's a benifit? They had the option of keeping the stock had they decided to. They just decided to sell about the time they heard the news. You and others like you toss fancy words into a conversation to cover your jealousy of people that make something of their selves while you stew in normalcy. I won't cuss you either.
By #188992 at 28,Mar,20 20:05
Well, lesson learnt for you there. READ THE FUCKING LINK BEFORE YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A DICK!

They sold the stock BEFORE its value dropped. Its value dropped because of the severity of the Covid 19 crisis. They knew the severity of the crisis before the general public, BECAUSE they are politicians. They took advantage of that prior knowledge to make more money than they otherwise would have. What is it you don't get?

"I won't cuss you"? Yet you state that I "stew in normalcy"? You know little to nothing of my life, so … fuck you yet again, phart. I'm sorry if my use of "fancy words" has got you all riled up. It doesn't change the fact that I TRY to limit myself to facts, and rely on evidence, before I shoot my mouth off. You ought to at least consider doing the same.
By phart at 28,Mar,20 23:25 other posts of phart 
What foul word did I use? Stew, as in a souplike food product? In as being within something? Normalcy as in a state of being normal? I have never got paddled or other wise punished for using those or similar words so i had no idea they were cuss words.
By #188992 at 29,Mar,20 12:46
Well I read "cuss you" to include any sort of insult.

Are you, genuinely, trying to say that saying someone "stews in normalcy" is a compliment (or even neutral)?

If you're changing "cuss you" to mean exclusively using "foul words", guess what?

You're being intellectually dishonest --- again!!

Adult Discussion Forum