Shootings and violence,how do we stop it? 04,Aug,19 20:28
The irony 18,May,19 13:12
Watch this about the US civil war 07,Apr,19 16:00
Get a life 08,Mar,19 23:34
here is the effects of "climate change" 21,Feb,19 15:56
liberal logic in 1 short video 31,Dec,18 00:31
Merry Christmas! 17,Dec,18 16:34

By phart at 26,Apr,24 15:26
I will never forget 1 of the high school wrestlers that used to beat me everyday on the bus. Many years later ,a scrawny, disheveled looking fellow,that looked strung out on drugs, saw me in a store where I was getting a cold drink a cracker ,back when you could still afford them at the convience store.He made eye contact with me and started crying like a newborn baby. Got on his knees literally right there in the aisle and said "please forgive me for what I did to you when we were kids" and went on and on and on just crying his eyes out.By then we had a crowd. I just said, "get up off your damn knees and stand like a mand and get over it,that was decades ago and I am grown and past it now.sure you hurt me and hurt me bad, but I am over, and you need to be to.".
I heard later he shot himself.
So the bully didn't win.

By phart at 26,Apr,24 03:46

By phart at 26,Apr,24 03:46
The only positive thing I can find ,hasn't got here yet, and that is the END of the biden administration.
Jimmy Carter is on hospice care now but he can at least rest easy knowing he is no longer going to be known as the worst president.

By phart at 26,Apr,24 03:44
only registered users can see external links
The first picture of this set of 15 is the only 1 relevant to the report,, others are just illustrative,

How is that even remotely fair to have man that size playing basketball with average size women??

By phart at 26,Apr,24 01:20
I had 1 10 years ago when I had a huge hemorrhoid come along and finally up and ruptured as I was driving down the hwy. ,and they said see you in 10 years. I keep getting something in the mail about me shitting in a box or something.
from what I understand it is not very accurate?

By phart at 26,Apr,24 01:19
the loudest boo's come from the cheapest seats!

By phart at 26,Apr,24 01:15
IF cat is a muppet, Whose hand is inside her??

By phart at 26,Apr,24 01:12
Leo,is the weapon your only concern?
Why are you not concerned about a 13 year old actually wanting to kill someone?
A 13 year old girl is at the age of kissing a boy the first time, going on play dates, learning to cook.

Where did this 1 obtain the desire to kill?
Could it be she ask for help from a teacher or parent and didn't get any? Like I did myself in school when I was constantly bullied?
could it be she is on powerful medications that are causing mood swings prompting this behavior?
Could it be she is a gamer and thinks just push a reset button?
What Prompted her to want to kill? Solve that problem and it won't matter if you scatter Thompson sub machine guns around the city park, they won't be used won't be needed.

If you hired a man to build a house and he did a lousy job, would you punish his hammer by sending it to the smelter or would you address the man and expect action?
The tool is not the problem. it is the user.

By phart at 26,Apr,24 01:07
A group of men build a bridge. They can stand back and see their accomplishments. They go to bed tired each night.

Another group of people punch numbers all day , get a check in the mail or direct deposit. how can they feel a sense of accomplisment? what are they tired from? walking from the bus stop? Where is the sense of accomplishment in a job well done when you did little?
As for the owners, they invest ,they take risk. their employees risk little and get paid the same unless something terrible happens and the company goes bust. The owers could loose millions in a weekend, the employees, would probably still go to work the next monday morning.
ALot of difference there, it all comes down the risk.

By phart at 25,Apr,24 22:14
I was bullied in school, and you know what? the school never did a damn thing about it. THAT's 1 thing that could change.
Don't lock up the victim of harassment or bullying, lock up the damn bully's because later they will be come the thieves and rapist and murderers. most sicko's start out being bully's in school, torturing animals and other kids, only to become worse as they age. that is a problem that could be fixed to make life more pleasant for everyone.

By phart at 25,Apr,24 22:04
Well 1 things for sure,I won't hurt anybody with my little pencil.

By phart at 25,Apr,24 22:02
Well they must have plenty of openings.

By phart at 25,Apr,24 21:58

Just putting this out there, i have had a rough day and when I went just a while ago ,OH MY, so I got concerned and read this. apparently stress can really reek havoc on your bowels. I am normally in the cracked poop-healthy poop borderline ,today I was in the major softblob department.
My family has a history of colon cancer so when shit don't go well I get worried..

By phart at 25,Apr,24 18:53
mental health would not be a problem had the insane asylums not been closed off years ago and the people sent out with pills in hand to cope and be a tumor on society.

By phart at 25,Apr,24 18:51
well i am back to the 250 so all is ok I guess

By phart at 25,Apr,24 18:49
europe is liberal in about everything, some country's you just stand to the side and pee in troughs, so piercings are probably very low on the list.

I guess if the cliental of a store was young people that agree with that sort of thing, a clean skinned person would not be a good fit. but I can't see walking into a store and someone looking like that coming up to me offering help. I would be to stunned to even respond.

By phart at 25,Apr,24 18:46
I just wonder if women are just being mean to him or they just don't really want him?
I mean if you look at the poor guy , he has my good looks and is packing a 12?
he reminds me of a farm truck with a dragster engine under the hood.
I know when i was in college i over heard women talking in the library 1 day and 1 said to the other if the guy didn't have at least 10 she would just put her pants back on and walk out.

By phart at 25,Apr,24 18:42
I have had a terriable day so far dealing with a minor emergency with my dad but the quick observation of what you have wrote is, why aren't you going out and giving your extra money to house the homeless, or feed the stray cats? Why are you expecting the owner class, the 1's making your comfy lifestyle possible, to do all the giving? your mindset is you or me or them not having any more than anyone else.
Now suddenly you are bragging about how comfy you live being frankly quite lazy.
No wonder you can think the way you do, you don't do any real work.
Trust me, I would love to see you do the job I did every day for a couple years, you probably wouldn't last a week.
it was WORK and brains both.

No ill well intended, please forgive,just having a rough day.so probably being a bit to blunt

By phart at 25,Apr,24 18:34
I am annoyed that people have nothing better to do than to pretend they are someone they are not, tie up server space ,miss lead people and so on.gender is not the issue.the faking is. I can't believe that i am alone in being annoyed by that.

I mean really, how many fake profiles are there of 78 year old men with 2 inch dicks?

the fake profiles are always the 1's that would attract attention and are desirable,but turn out not to be real. Server space aint free, the time to take care of the site aint free, and How many people are here to interact with FAKE people? Not many
Why not get a AI girlfriend or go to a AI site if dealing with fakes is the goal?

By phart at 25,Apr,24 18:26
it seems UK has a knife problem?

By phart at 25,Apr,24 02:40
but cat, the left arm is like a T rex, no way to get the curly frys high enough,
poor skittles, his mom couldn't get her frys.

By phart at 25,Apr,24 02:08

By phart at 24,Apr,24 23:27
While responding to a post from cat, I was surprised to see a video of this poor,lonely man,

I can't imagine lugging that big bastard around.

By phart at 24,Apr,24 23:04
ladies here have not been mean to me. so I don't have a gripe about that.
but It does annoy me that there are fake profiles at all.

By phart at 24,Apr,24 23:03
I spent 20 points to start a new thread to ask about the site hacking and the thread and my points are BOTH gone? Bella tried to respond and I was going to read her response and it is GONE.

By phart at 24,Apr,24 23:00
I want to know how the photo was created. It is obviously AI generated,and has the flaws to indicate it, but at the same time,a little tweaking and it would be very realistic.

By phart at 24,Apr,24 22:59
This aint in carolina, but over there,

Crime hasn't went down, it is just less talked about to make it look like things are good.
Things are bad,really bad.

By phart at 24,Apr,24 22:56
Would you hire this freak show to face customers everyday in your store?

By phart at 24,Apr,24 19:58
I wonder if these dumbass college kids agreeing with Death to America, want it to die before or AFTER their college debts are wrote off and absorbed the tax payers?

I would hate to think our tax money is payin for these kids to go to college, only for them to drop out of class and protest.
that aint why they are in college.
They are supposed to be getting a education so they can get decent jobs and support themselves.

I just wonder how many parents out there are struggling to cover their kids college education only to see their kid on tv shouting and holding signs wanting the country decimated.
If i had a kid in college and they were participating in this shit, i would disown and leave them to their own devices. DON"T come home,YOU AINT GOT 1!

By phart at 24,Apr,24 15:14
She may use a Bidet and have pruritus ani, which she can't help?
If she has Psychogenic itch there is help available for that.

We can rebuild cat, we have the technology.

By phart at 24,Apr,24 15:09
Of course there is lack of respect .Few people do anything to earn it.
You still didn't tell me why the people that wrote that "rights" bill in 1948 were creditable. You are treating them as Gods because you are bowing to their ideas.

If you are wanting people to earn their way, then I apologize for thinking otherwise.
Excelling is not working inside the box. you have to try to be more,

By phart at 24,Apr,24 04:02
so this isn't Cat, or the member formerly known as the saggy granny, this is Cat two?

By phart at 23,Apr,24 22:11
Why is it everytime I check my email my local community board is busting at the seems with camera footage of folks cars being broke into while parked in peoples driveways, shootings, muggings, all this stuff is still filling our news cast every day.

By phart at 23,Apr,24 22:04
When you take away the incentive to excel, as in become wealthy or become higher educated, you are making yourself dependent on everyone else around you, as you will never have everything you need without someone else having to provide.

We are always that way to a extent,we don't have a oil well or a way to make cloth for clothes,etc.
But the system you propose ,making everything and everyone equal, would be a population of bored, depressed drones. not just part of them as we have now, but all of them.

Can't you see past the "idea" of wealth and greed being 1? It's not.

Strange, this document was written in 1948 just about the time Israel came about ,but yet you don't think Israel is real and shouldn't be there but this document is of greatest creditability?? Really?

Not arguing that it is wrong ok? BUT,

Who are those people that wrote it? Why do you or anyone else give them more creditability than anyone else?
Just wanting to know how you feel comfortable letting them decide how you are treated and can expect to live?
Could it be because you agree with what they wrote?
What if you didn't agree with part of it?

By phart at 23,Apr,24 18:05
Who granted humans these "rights"?
Where are they written?
If you want more than air and water, you need to be productive.
That is why democrats and atheist hate religion so much.

"" For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you,
nor did we eat anyone's food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you.""
NOT BE A BURDEN TO YOU< wow what a concept.take care of 1's own needs!

Straight up, I get so sick of people thinking those that bust their ass's every day,pay taxes, and take care of their family's ,should give up even more than they already do for some no good ,no working sumbitch that has 42 baby moma's running around.

The motivation behind getting educated and working hard is to have more than you need and not to ever have to worry about anything money and labor can acquire.
why liberals think that is a terriable shape to be in I don't know.but they do everything they can to bring down the wealthy.

teach the poor to work, teach the poor to do for themselves. once that is done, there will only be a few that can't help them selves. Then, the folks that have extra will give willingly, volunteer ally, to help them.

By phart at 23,Apr,24 18:01
"The reality is that there’s big money behind criminal justice reform. In California, Attorney General Rob Bonta and others have been heavily funded by philanthropists, many of whom inherited or married into money. "

Heres what needs to be understood.
"It remains to be seen whether angry voters and exasperated urban business owners will force more big-city Democrats to move toward the center on the issue of law and order. But even if they do, the damage in the form of lost lives, stolen property and blighted neighborhoods done by progressive prosecutors funded by misguided Democratic plutocrats cannot be undone."

By phart at 23,Apr,24 17:57
thank you
Ok, 1, crude oil prices set by producing countries.
IF we were able to use our own oil, we could set the price of our own oil and not be affected by other countries.
2, refining cost, are directly linked to climate change prompted regulations as well.
Distribution and marketing, if if gas was regulated like electric and telephone, the cost would be steady and easier to budget each month because the cost would be predictable.
4, taxes, again, the government could change it's tax schemes to help the people. the 3 reason is the only 1 that at the moment can't be fixed directly by ANY administration in power at any given time.
DITCH OPEC and use our own damn oil.

By phart at 23,Apr,24 17:53
naw,it's a bunch of soro's supported lawyers finding loopholes.

By phart at 22,Apr,24 20:22
Um, not really getting what that means?
Wealth should represent greater access to what ever the earner has interest in, necessity or luxury.

By phart at 22,Apr,24 20:19
I never understood the whys behind fake profiles with internet pics to begin with. and I will admit, I doubt half the female profiles here are real, but nothing I can do to fix it so I don't worry to much about it.

By phart at 22,Apr,24 20:12
I am putting this here so leo and annass can see it

folks are always talking about republicans and their money, this shines a different light. liberals that married into money spending it to insure more crime

By phart at 21,Apr,24 19:30
oh boy another name change, just as I was getting used to the last 1.
I think I will change mine to "the member fomerly known as phart".

By phart at 21,Apr,24 19:28

By phart at 21,Apr,24 12:55
No, she thought he said cranes and she was getting a lift!

By phart at 21,Apr,24 02:06
well, he did it, or he would not have ran, the glove fit, he later wrote a book on how he Could have done it,but no matter, he is DEAD.So he can't hurt anyone else.

By phart at 21,Apr,24 02:05
on that we agree 110%

By phart at 20,Apr,24 21:25
DEI, The whole concept is ridicules .

By phart at 20,Apr,24 19:03
a jealous husband, oj simpson

By phart at 20,Apr,24 19:01

By phart at 20,Apr,24 16:09
It is my understanding they can wrap around you, and consume you in your sleep.
Very scary.
Should never have been legal for people to own them or bring them around the US.