Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

DAME VERA LYNN, R.I.P.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 19,Jun,20 07:20  other posts of routemaster
Yesterday Britain lost one of its best loved entertainers and National Treasure, the incomparable Dame Vera Lynn who passed away at the age of 103. OK, that's a good innings that few of us will reach but its still very sad, she more than anyone kept people's spirits up during the dark days of World War Two, entertaining troops in places like Burma and roughing it living and sleeping in mud huts like everyone else. She'll never be forgotten and her wonderful voice will live on forever, especially in her two most famous songs "We'll Meet Again" and "The White Cliffs of Dover". But her career didn't end with the war, she moved with the times and I remember seeing her on t.v. in the 1970s singing ABBA's "Thank You For The Music" and FANTASTIC she sang it too. The title of that song will now be her epitaph. She also topped the albums charts in 2009 at the age of 92, endearing herself once again to a whole new generation of fans. Please take a moment to remember this truly great Briton, who hailed from humble beginnings in east London. R.I.P. Dame Vera