Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Gangbang photoshoot

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #620046 at 22,Jun,20 17:53
New member here from Seattle are

My wife and I are planning to do a nude gangbang style photoshoot. The idea is that we will make a video and photo compilation of me, along with 3-4 other guys will stripping and dominating her and then simulating a gangbang (think boundgangbang or hardcoregangbang). I would like to make it clear that we are not looking for penetrative sex (that might be a different discussion) but more for stripping, fondling my wife's body and light punishment (whipping, slapping, pulling nipples etc.).

I am looking for folks who can join us for this (after the COVID lockdown is over).

Look up my profile and content to see what my wife looks like and hit me up if you would be interested.