Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Bukakke and Gangbang

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #543509 at 18,Oct,17 20:06
Hi all
I am a 43 year old woman looking at exploring the possibility of a gangbang and bukakke. I am clean, still fertile - how long for who knows! My periods are around 24th each month. I still think I am fairly fit although the signs are starting to show. I have had 2 guys several times DP ando spit roast but I think I am ready to have several guys enjoy me. I'm tight also. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for me?

Similar topics: 1.gangbang for wife   2.gangbang   3.Would you participate in a gangbang if someone here invited you?   4.Gangbang   5.Gangbang photoshoot  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ablaze at 05,May,22 09:36 other posts of Ablaze 
Go it. I like to participate in big orgies, it is awesome to have a long sex covered with cum with many cocks and holes around you.

By epep50 at 01,May,22 18:30 other posts of epep50 
Are you down with multiple men fucking you and cumming in your pussy back to back no clean up?
By #275407 at 02,May,22 04:12
I don't think she's capable of giving you an answer because it's a 4 year old post and she is no longer a member
By knewbi at 02,May,22 16:31 other posts of knewbi 
I wonder if she ever reached her goal?
By #275407 at 02,May,22 17:41
Maybe she did and that's why she's no longer here

By #311947 at 22,Oct,17 12:05
Go for it! You will love it. I love girls that can handle a crowd.

By #485312 at 20,Oct,17 05:39
good luck with that, getting blokes together is like herding cats, try an organised group, its a way to have all the hard work done, the dudes pay to go and you'll get what you want.. *lix*

By leopoldij at 18,Oct,17 23:15 other posts of leopoldij 
There used to be a lot of activity in these things in the UK. Apparently, it slowed down a bit now. Like the dogging craze. But here's a site that could be useful:

only registered users can see external links

Adult Discussion Forum