pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

A cock getting older through the years

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Bratwurst at 05,Dec,20 18:37  other posts of Bratwurst

Similar topics: 1.comparison between young and older cocks   2.younger or older ???   3.Hot mature men want to show a teen boy new experience?   4.Question of the day: "Have you had sex with a 20 year older women ?"   5.LISA MARIE PRESLEY DIES AT 54  

New Comment

Comments:
By Bratwurst at 06,Dec,20 10:27 other posts of Bratwurst 

By Bratwurst at 05,Dec,20 18:38 other posts of Bratwurst 
By bella! at 05,Dec,20 19:21 other posts of bella! 
In your opinion, do you or do men, in general, obsess about their penis and virility? Is their cock too short, too thin, not enough semen upon ejaculation, ejaculate too soon, has trouble ejaculating, and on and on....

Your face and body don't look like they did when you were 19, 30, 40 and now you are 51, why are you "surprised" that your cock looks a bit different, too? Women have the same image issues as well. If you don't mind me saying this, you are absolutely GORGEOUS! You are a handsome man with a big and beautiful cock. My guess is that you think about years gone by and the effect on your manhood. Remember, you are beautiful! Look at basque9 , that man is in his 80's and he is gorgeous.
By Bratwurst at 05,Dec,20 19:26 other posts of Bratwurst 
I'm not surprised. And I have no problem with it. But I find it interesting. And I think we should talk about aging. If you don't want to get older you have to die. So why don't we show what we have and how we change?
By bella! at 05,Dec,20 19:37 other posts of bella! 
You have shown what you have NOW and how you have changed over the years and perhaps I have misunderstood your post. I just wanted to tell you that with my "mature" eyes, you look damn good! There are probably a number of much younger men that wished that they looked as appealing as you.
By Bratwurst at 05,Dec,20 19:51 other posts of Bratwurst 
Thank you bella. Thanks for your lovely compliment
By bella! at 05,Dec,20 20:41 other posts of bella! 
My pleasure, Bratwurst!

By *kmadeau* at 05,Dec,20 22:48 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By LGA6969 at 05,Dec,20 20:58 other posts of LGA6969 
I am 63 and it all works good I can still get it up with no problem
By Bratwurst at 05,Dec,20 21:05 other posts of Bratwurst 
That s great
By LGA6969 at 05,Dec,20 21:20 other posts of LGA6969 
I think so

Adult Discussion Forum