Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

DAME BARBARA WINDSOR R.I.PSad

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 11,Dec,20 13:59  other posts of routemaster
Sad news from the UK world of entertainment, Dame Barbara Windsor passed away yesterday (10.12.20) at the age of 83. She had been suffering from alzheimers. A true national icon, she'll best be remembered for appearing in the "Carry On" films (though not every one) which got progressively bawdier as the years went by. Also for her role in the BBC soap opera "East Enders" but she did lots of other work too, excelled at both comedy and drama and appeared in variety shows too. A down-to-earth lady with an infectious giggle, she will be much missed. R.I.P. Dame Barbara