to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Gerry Marsden R.I.P

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Andthisisme at 03,Jan,21 17:57  other posts of Andthisisme
Gerry Marsden 1942 - 2021

Gerry and the Pacemakers achieved something that their contemporaries The Beatles didn’t, going to Number One with their first 3 single releases.
Then releasing a song that has become THE anthem for Liverpool Football Club.

only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.Wank Song Game  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 03,Jan,21 18:43 other posts of bella! 
So sad. I Google'd Gerard Marsden and reports indicate that his death was from a short illness/heart infection.

What I found very interesting was that you say he was able to achieve things that even the Beatles were unable to achieve. Being able to hit #1 with their first three singles, that's clear and straightforward, as well as releasing a song that has become THE anthem for the Liverpool Football Club. Hmmmmmm......YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE was not an original song by Gerry Marsden, it was written by Oscar Hammerstein II / Richard Rodgers and sung by many artists. So I wonder why this disginction and accomplishment was bestowed upon Gerry Marsden?
By Andthisisme at 03,Jan,21 20:51 other posts of Andthisisme 
My understanding is that Gerry and The Pacemaker recorded 'You'll never walk alone' because it was his favourite song from 'Carousel' and it went to Number 1,in the UK, their third consecutive number 1.
According to former Liverpool player Tommy Smith, Gerry Marsden presented Liverpool manager Bill Shankly with a recording of this single during a pre-season coach trip in the summer of 1963. "Shanks was in awe of what he heard. ... Football writers from the local newspapers were travelling with our party and, thirsty for a story of any kind between games, filed copy back to their editors to the effect that we had adopted Gerry Marsden's forthcoming single as the club song."
After becoming a chart hit by a local band, the song gained popularity on the Anfield terraces, and the song quickly became the football anthem of Liverpool F.C., which adopted "You'll Never Walk Alone" as its official motto on its coat of arms.[1] The song is sung by its supporters moments before the start of each home game at Anfield with the Gerry and the Pacemakers version being played over the public address system.

only registered users can see external links

This always makes my hairs on my neck stand up for some reason. No better version by anyone.

Adult Discussion Forum