Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Fordyce spots

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #631189 at 09,Jan,21 18:53
Any other guys have these on their penis? My shaft is completely covered in them and I’ve yet to see anyone with as many as me. I was really embarrassed by them when I was young and even visited the doctor as I didn’t know they were normal. Me and a workmate were comparing our cocks when I was young and he said they were horrible looking. I used to hide my dick but funny enough I quite like them now as they give my penis character!

Similar topics: 1.spots   2.watch my cam?   3.G-Spot   4.local sucking spots   5.Vitiligo cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By harrymark123 at 30,Sep,21 11:41 other posts of harrymark123 
Ive had them since i was 8 years old because i statred wanking i thought thats why i got spots on my cock it took years for myselfs to find out i got so worried at times . it over took my life with worry no sex .

By #628350 at 19,Jan,21 19:25
Your dick and balls look quite normal to me, I've always had some on my balls from puberty. No one male of female has ever commented on then and it they sure have never stopped anyone from enjoying my dick and balls. Enjoy what you've got to the full.

By pifad at 18,Jan,21 03:43 other posts of pifad 
I think they add to the attractiveness of a guys cock.
By #631189 at 18,Jan,21 06:52
That’s what I think now, but I was paranoid and ashamed that to show it for years. You’d think with the internet things would have changed but a forum I’m on has lots of younger guys on it fretting about the same thing.
By pifad at 18,Jan,21 07:37 other posts of pifad 
I get it. Let’s face it, younger guys fret about just about everything. With age comes acceptance. I’m glad you are no longer ashamed of the appearance of your beautiful cock.

By #574505 at 18,Jan,21 04:39
Looks good to me
By #631189 at 18,Jan,21 06:52

Adult Discussion Forum