Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

First frotting experience (frottage maybe...what ever)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Greek18cm at 12,Feb,21 01:45  other posts of Greek18cm
So I was about 14 or 15 I think.
I grew up in a small village that all and all had about 12 boys in my age and 2 girls.

As it happens in those small societies in my country boys grow up very close and idimacy is pretty much the rule. So we used to swim naked to the river in the summer...

I am not a huge sized cock owner. It's just 18cm. But I was very early developed. So it was like my cock was almost twice the size of all other guys... Even the two older ones that was about 2 years older..

As we grew up, we get more conscious about our body and cocks... I had been indroduced to masterbating by my female cousin that lived in an other country and visited me the summers... Apparently everyone new how to jerk and they even doing it almost all together in the river...

So we were at the beach one day and we were discussing boners and stuff...

So one asked if my boner is as big as they think... They said they measured theirs at home. They throw some numbers to me... I knew I was way bigger than those numbers since I also mesearured my self (my cousin also did that to me) ... So I promised to show them next time in the river.

The next day I was thrilled about what was about to happen... The other boys too apparently since they came to take me earlier than usual.

So we went to the river but at the start it was awkward since we were not there to swim. They all have gotherd to measure my cock... So it was me with my flaccid dick out and 10 boys around me in clothes...

So I said I feel strange and they suggest to get naked to and play each other so I feel more comfortable and relax. They asked if I want someone to jerk me and I said no. So I started making myself hard...

Since my cousin was used to pull my foreskin all the way back every summer, my cock stayed that way as natural when I go erect... So here was my boner ready to display with a huge red cock head proud in the air...

I said I am ready and they all gotherd around. Someone brought a ruler... So.. They stumbled at the picture of my cock. "why your cock has no skin"... They start joking like I was skinned it out by to much masterbating...

I explained to them that this is how my cock is... They asked things so my erection was starting to go soft... Not to soft since you know... We were to excited... But it get soft...

They asked what feels like if you touch the head that way. I said "too good"... One guy said "what if we spank it" and hit my cock head with the ruler... Wow. I was hurt but somehow I became as hard as never before back then...

So... The most of them was now all soft. Except two or three... "let's measure your dick" they grew. I said "OK give me the ruler"... They said no, one of them must messeure it so I don't cheat... The older guy said that he is going to do it.

It was the first time that someone expect me and my cousin was touching my cock. He touch the head and said "wow that's worm as hell"... Then he messured and announced the results... There was some jealous there especially from the older guys...

There we start a discussion and I did not noticed that time but during the talking that guy never took his hand out of my cock...

So we talked and one thing brings the other and he said to everyone...

"OK let's play our game, I will do it with you"... I asked what game... And they said you will see. They all make pairs and that guy started touching my cock with his own and start rubbing his head against mine... Who ever cums first he said is a pussy that's our game...

The rub felt great... He pinched my head sometimes... So after some time he came. And the other guys come around... My cock head was full of his cum... "whos cum is this" they all asked...

It was obvious by my hard on and his limp that he lost. And he went a little further... Then an other guy, wraps his blouse around my cock and clean up the mess and announced "my turn"...

So I was standing there with my 18cm cock out and them making a line waiting to rub their petit cocks in mine. "you have a big and strange cock we all want to fell it"...

So every now and then we went to the river and they make me get a hard on and they taking turns to rub their cocks in mine.

Sometimes the two girls was around and come and stare my cock getting rubed to other cocks ... They had tissue to give me some times... It was nice... But they did not evolve further than that...

One of them asked if the white stuff is same as peeing... I explained the difference and she just asked to see me peeing and hold my cock... That's was the furthest we did...

The other girl decades later admitted to me that she us still fascinating by my cock and that she liked me when katee went to high scholl... But to quote her words "your cock made my brother cum so often Inront of me that I couldnt imagine us together"