to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Exchanging erotic stories?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by pussyboy at 13,Mar,21 11:03  other posts of pussyboy
Would someone preferably an older man like to exchange erotic true stories or just exchange. My preference is older top men with a dirty mind who like pussy and don't mind a guy who wears panties ect

Similar topics: 1.An Erotic Tale......   2.Just for the guys   3.Erotic Fiction   4.Story section   5.Best stories of getting caught  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 16,Mar,21 19:48 other posts of Lvphose 
I have a pantyhose/nylons fetish and had a girlfriend who would indulge my fetish. One night she told me to strip naked and sit on the couch with hips near edge of cushion. She came in wearing sheer to waist pantyhose and began rubbing my cocke with her sexy pantyhose encased feet! She new how to tease me and make me grow. Then she tease me with her hand then her mouth and tongue. I wanted to fuck her so bad I was going crazy. She wouldn’t let me touch her. She then got on top of me grinding her ass & pussy on me in those sheer to waist pantyhose! Finally I couldn’t take anymore and ripped open the pantyhose at the crotch and fucked good, hard & deep in all sprays of positions until last position was doggie and I pulled out and shot my load all over her pantyhose ass, legs and feet!

By probe69 at 15,Mar,21 10:56 other posts of probe69 
Check out my story.

Adult Discussion Forum