to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RESULT OF AVERAGE PENIS SIZE AT LAST!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #41906 at 25,Feb,10 14:29
HI GUYS!! SORRY FOR WAITING SO LONG FOR THE RESULTS!! WAS AWAY ON HOLIDAY!! WELL HERE IT IS!!! WE GOT A TOTAL OF 274 COCK SIZES!! THE AVERAGE LENGHT 14.80 CM THAT IS 5.82 INCHES THE AVERAGE GIRTH 13.20 CM THAT IS 5.19 INCHES BOTH SIZES ERECT! SO THERE YOU GOT IT!! I BELIEVE ITS AS ACURATE AS CAN BE!! ON THING FROM A GIRL WHO KNOW, WE DO NOT LIKE MONSTER COCKS!!!!! WE LOVE TO MAKE LOVE NOT TO GET TORN APART! SO, REMEMBER, WE LOVE THE MAN BEHIND THE COCK, NOT THE COCK INFRONT OF THE MAN!!AND REMEMBER THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO WITH A FLACCID PENIS IS TO PEE WITH IT!! SO, IN FUTURE BE PROUD OF YOUR COCK!! NO MATTER THE SIZE!! ITS THE SIZE OF YOUR BRAIN THAT WE ARE INTERESTED IN!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTS GUYS!! LOVE YOU ALL!

Similar topics: 1.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL?   2.AVERAGE PENIS SIZE! LETS WORK IT OUT TOGETHER!!   3.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL be honest?   4.I'm I average on penis size?   5.What size has an "average" penis?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 10,Sep,13 01:02
I just read this, and decided it best I just keep my mouth shut.

By #233076 at 24,May,12 13:32
Can every woman please speak for herself? I bet there's tons of women who like to be torn apart and like dick better than the man attached to it . I'm not interested in the size of anyones brain, it's the content I tend to care for. And there definitely are more things a man can do with his flaccid cock .
By #143536 at 24,May,12 14:46

By *kmadeau* at 24,May,12 01:20 other posts of *kmadeau* 
excellent work and also very wise conclusions, sorry you are deleted now

By #42306 at 25,Aug,10 02:50
girth is like 12cm just under 5" avg condoms are 55mm which makes 11cm girth 4.5"
small condoms are 49mm so 98mm so under 4"
By #70814 at 18,Nov,10 21:23
55 mm diameter is 173mm girth (circumference), and that's 17,3cm. 49mm diameter is 154mm girth (circumference), and that's 15.4 cm.

Circumference is equal to pi*diameter

these numbers are the girth max of a condom (if you stretch it). That means, 52mm condoms are designed for 13-14cm girth.

Good evening

By #26676 at 25,Feb,10 14:35
The average girth must be wrong: 13.2 cm would mean the average penis is almost as thick as it is long (14.8 cm)!!!!!
By #41906 at 25,Feb,10 14:41
HI IVO!! ITS 100% CORRECT!! WORKED IT OUT A FEW TIMES!! THATS THE SIZES !! AND FROM A GIRL THAT HAVE HAD A FEW COCKS IN MY LIVE IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS AS NEAR AS POSSIBLE TO THE CORRECT SIZE!! XX
By #1501 at 18,May,10 17:52
And yes... six inches in an average cock size and the average circumference would be just a bit less than that... maths is just as curious as cocks!

By #77359 at 14,Nov,10 21:52
I've never heard of such nonsense. Since when does a woman not like the feeling of being stretched??? I'm calling the bullshit police on this one.. 100$ fine to be payable in franks.

ty
By #13898 at 16,Nov,10 17:52
Deleted is appropriate. I can confirm that TOO long means she gets dressed and goes home. Fat girth is ok but girls do not like being banged about at the vagina top end. If you are over 7 inches be sure to take care the first time or it could be your last time up her. With frequent opportunities you can gradually get her used to length.

By #46165 at 17,May,10 02:37
Bang on average thickness, but almost an inch short

Although I guess that means that for my length, im thicker than average. So im going with 'thickness counts more' from now

By #43488 at 25,Feb,10 14:37
looks like i am above average : D
By #53643 at 25,Feb,10 16:38
I'm a tad below average... Its all good though, still hours of good clean fun.
By #23212 at 17,May,10 00:20
Clean???

By spermkiss at 16,May,10 03:36 other posts of spermkiss 
Your data co-ordinate very well with other research on this subject.

The first person to attempt to get this information was the late Dr Alfred Kinsey in his groundbreaking work in the late forties. Dr Kinsey reported that tha average American penis length was about six and a quarter inches. A later study done in the ninetys of more than fifteen hundred American college age men yeilded an average length of about five and a quarter inches.

Now, did American penises become about one inch smaller in the fifty years between these studies? Probably not. The difference can be explained in the way the data were collected. Dr Kinsey's subjects measured themselves in private and there was no attempt to verify the accuracy of the measurments. In the later study the researchers took the measurments.

And, no, they don't need any help taking the next set of measurments. I already asked.

Adult Discussion Forum