pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

cum on food

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by tixHH at 12,May,21 12:26  other posts of tixHH
like to cum on food and eat it! also like other guys cum on my food! also like my coffee with some "cream"!
what about u?

Similar topics: 1.Cum on food   2.Cum on food   3.Cum on food   4.cum piss on food   5.Cum and Food  

New Comment

Comments:
By #645561 at 01,Jul,21 23:57
Now this is bad.......but when I was 14 My mom was making some home made Tapioca Pudding for desert after dinner and it has to set in the fridge for a long time before it's ready. So right off the stove she puts it into the fridge to set and then goes out to do some errands. As soon as she left I took the bowl out of the fridge and jacked off over it and shot a huge load of Cum right into the pudding, I mixed it in and put it back in the fridge to set. That night myself, my mom, a friend of hers and my little sister polished off the entire bowl of tapioca pudding after dinner,and they never suspected a thing because the CUM perfectly set with the pudding, and it has a lot of Vanilla extract added to it to give the pudding it's main flavor. I felt so guilty about it after that I never did it again....
By HotFuckerBoy at 02,Jul,21 00:29 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
It’s not my place to judge, but it's good to know you never did it again.

There's another member around here that likes to secretly put his cum in food he serves to his unsuspecting friends and acquaintances. Unlike you, he has no guilt or shame over doing this, he thinks it’s a cool sexual thing to do.

By ForumUser12 at 18,May,21 23:45 other posts of ForumUser12 

Hope you enjoy!

By #516354 at 13,May,21 09:01
My now ex wife/Mistress used to love making me cum on my food and eat it.She would also give me a glass of her pee to wash it down with.

By neednopants at 12,May,21 16:54 other posts of neednopants 
Yesterday I had scrambled eggs with some spice of cum ... delicious.

Adult Discussion Forum