Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Are other guys just not getting return comments?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8949 at 21,Mar,09 21:10
I find that I have given many many great comments to numerous women and even a few men, but I just don't get any comments on my public pics. I have had great conversations privatley but even they haven't commented on my public pics. Do other guys out there have the same problem?

Similar topics: 1.LETS MOVE ON!!!   2.this is for people who want comments on their pictures but don't comment back   3.In need of small penis humiliation   4.rate my body and I'll do same in return   5.Dose Comments From gay people offend you?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 05,Apr,09 02:59
When I had nude pix on my page, I got a reasonable number of responses. Since I got dinged for putting up poor quality photos and being an internet idiot and putting pix of my wife in the wrong category, I took them down and put up a single photo. Studio quality, right category, and fully clothed. Since then, no one has said a word. Frankly, I don't give a d... about comments. If I get them, that's cool and I respond. I try to give nice comments to pictures people post, and if anyone corresponds with me, I always give a return response. After that, it's up to chemistry and availability as to how much we converse. For those who don't want to talk to me, or have agendas different than mine, then I'm conceited enough to believe it's their loss. I have made a few really nice friends here and that's enough for me.

By #10549 at 02,Apr,09 12:53
I respond to comments and enjoy people who respond back
By boy at 02,Apr,09 22:10 other posts of boy 
Strange! I wanted to have a look at your pics and wanted to place a nice comment, but you haven't posted any puplic pics yet. ??????? So what?

By #7976 at 22,Mar,09 00:19
I comment on pictures I look and like. I tend to look primarily at photos of women or couples but a few men however, with only one exception so far, I havn't commented on a male photo. The reason I comment on the one is that we have developed a very good chat friendship beyond sexual issues. As for comments on my photos, I don't really care if they are commented on or not. I enjoy comments and I always give a response, regardless of who makes the comment. This is very much an inward-focused display medium. Pictures are put here because we want to advertise our man/womanhood and/or our interest in sex and all things sexual. If no one else is interested in commenting on what we are selling, that is their choice. The few who do respond seem to be genuinely interesting people. My experience at any rate.

By #3997 at 21,Mar,09 21:46
I comment alot, but usually dont get to many responses back, it would be nice to get some back in return, there are a few that are good for returning comments, i dont comment pics to get responses but its just nice to get some back, its not just you

Adult Discussion Forum