Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Clits

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #614425 at 25,May,21 03:04
let's talk abou clits and how to satisfy and be make hot and hard

Similar topics: 1.CLIT LICKING   2.clits   3.CLITS ONLY   4.CLITS!!!   5.Clits, cookies and cunts  

New Comment

Comments:
By #623135 at 25,May,21 05:02
First, tell us what you can do with one
By leopoldij at 26,May,21 12:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Exactly!!

By Sir-Skittles at 26,May,21 14:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Yours is death numb and your cunny is dried up.
By #623135 at 26,May,21 15:30
What can I say, baby? When you are right, you are right. We can use spit. I know you can probably get it up for 5 minutes. Come (sorry-that was not a put down)

By leopoldij at 26,May,21 12:33 other posts of leopoldij 
There's no general recipe. You got to DISCOVER what each woman needs. Some don't like clitoral stimulation. Some do. And those who do, enjoy it in different ways. A clit is more sensitive and more capricious than a cock head. You got to discover what's needed and if you're at it for the first time, you got to try to discover that during foreplay, without asking the woman. And you only have a short time. If you take forever, you spoil it. It's an art. It takes experience but the benefits are immense. If the woman likes clitoral stimulation and if you discover how to do it, quickly, then that can make all the difference. You might have her hooked on you, regardless of the size of your dick (ask me about the latter...) Actually, a man with a big dick doesn't necessarily know how to please a woman clitorally and orally. One with a small one invests more time in perfecting his skills to counter balance the lack in the size department. Also, big clits aren't necessarily more sensitive than smaller ones. Last but not least, you also got to discover where the clit is if it's not that visible. It can become visible upon stimulation. Note, too, that some clits don't like direct stimulation, they like it over the clitoral hood. Some like the friction between the hood and the clit. Don't forget tongue too. Does she like her clit licked or finger rubbed? Or both? And who is in charge? Maybe she likes to be in charge. In which case offer her your face and let her fuck it with her pussy and rub her clit over it.

I enjoy discovering new clits. And what they need. It's the most exciting sexual endeavour for me.
--------------------------------------- added after 84 seconds

Some of the clits I made happy

/galleries.php?id=192

By #614425 at 26,May,21 03:08
I can lick it and make you scream

Adult Discussion Forum