Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Day-to-dy Used White Underwear

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by foreskin01 at 25,Jun,21 10:11  other posts of foreskin01
This is my first contribution on this discussion forum and I please you to be patient with me. English is not my native language, but I’m anxious to express myself in a way, that you may understand me if you really want .

I don’t know if I’m alone with my wish, but I already searched for and didn’t find something anywhere here so far.

I really would like to see the inside of used white or slight-gray briefs, boxers (m) or panties (f) etc. with the yellow (explicit not brown or red) traces of daily use. „Daily use“ means, that I don’t want to see totally pissed textiles, like you can find them here and there in the web. What I mean is: putting them on in the evening, in the morning or whenever... using them for a usual time and showing a picture of how it looks like just before it went to the laundry.

Similar topics: 1.White Long Underwear   2.Underwear!   3.Underwear Pix!   4.Underwear   5.Sexy, skimpy underwear on guys - YEA or NAY?  

New Comment

Comments:
By LGA6969 at 26,Jun,21 18:40 other posts of LGA6969 
When I wore white briefs or boxers they had a tendency to always get cum stained
By #631189 at 27,Jun,21 08:58
If have loved the white Jockeys after you’d finished with them

By HotFuckerBoy at 25,Jun,21 17:49 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
I don't have any showing the inside of my underwear, but you examine these bulge pictures close enough you may see some faint yellow traces of my pee dribbles from regular usage.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By #631189 at 25,Jun,21 18:55
White briefs are the best, especially for showing off an outline
By HotFuckerBoy at 25,Jun,21 19:16 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Yes, they are!
By Ananas2xLekker at 26,Jun,21 09:33 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Ooh, he looks like he's fighting to get out of there.
By HotFuckerBoy at 26,Jun,21 14:13 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Yeah, it is! Ready to spring forth and point straight

By #631189 at 26,Jun,21 10:03
I could just do with some sticky white briefs fun right now
By HotFuckerBoy at 26,Jun,21 14:13 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 

By LGA6969 at 26,Jun,21 18:38 other posts of LGA6969 
I am more interested in the bulge
By HotFuckerBoy at 26,Jun,21 22:25 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Yeah, that is pretty interesting. Let’s pull my undies off and have a look at Whats making that bulge

[deleted image]

By #631189 at 26,Jun,21 08:49
Shame your not here now, it’s wash day and I’ve a pile of 16 white briefs from the last couple of weeks about to go in the wash!

By #631189 at 25,Jun,21 17:08
I only ever wear white briefs but unless I use them for my cumrag before bed there’s not usually much staining in them if any at all.

By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Jun,21 11:54 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sorry, I don't wear white ones. Maybe that's the reason I never see any trace of wear, when I throw them in the laundry basket after a day. At least, with one exception, not so long ago. I was painting the house outside and I got nauseous from the fumes after a while. I was painting a door, so that's a large surface and you can't stop until it's finished
or it will leave a visible edge in the coat of paint. However, while I got more and more intoxicated, my gut started acting up. That caused a bit of an accident, that required
some cleaning of my underwear, before I threw it in the laundry basket.

I'm very sorry, but taking a picture of that did not cross my mind.

By foreskin01 at 25,Jun,21 10:13 other posts of foreskin01 
It would be nice to get some feedback. But due to being a bit busy currently, I will be back in a few days. But I will read everything...

Adult Discussion Forum