Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Most Befriended Member

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by CountryCouple54 at 09,Jul,21 15:07  other posts of CountryCouple54
Some people might think this title is something to be proud of or envy the leader of the pack. So let's really break it down. You have a woman who is well in the lead of this title. But how is she doing it? Well first of all she spends every waking hour on this site. She hovers all day on the 100 new members page and welcomes every single new man that makes an account. Then she proceeds to tell them to add her to their friends list, visit and comment on her pics, and to stay sexy. Now when you look at those 100 recent members, maybe only 10 will still be here tomorrow. There is an enormous amount of dead accounts on this site. Administration does not delete accounts that haven't been active past 30 days. When we were here before we had 1,024 friends when we left. Of that only about 150 were active accounts, the rest were accounts with no activity within 30 days. Which usually means they've left and ain't coming back. So when you take all this into account. The leader probably in reality has the same 400-500 active accounts as Friends as do the 20 members that are below her. So if you took the inactive accounts away the bitch ain't no popular than anyone else. Just a thought.