to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How to please my foreign boy friend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by LindaYou at 26,Aug,21 15:11  other posts of LindaYou
I'm a Chinese married woman live in Shanghai,I am having an affair a English man,he said that I'm not good at sex with him,I just wanna know how to please a foreigner on bed…

Similar topics: 1.Foreign fucks!   2.Japanese mother   3.Breaking the deepthroat barrier   4.DICK JOKE: Ron White   5.AMERICAN'S  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 30,Aug,21 22:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
A Wuhan Princess

By nekekal at 30,Aug,21 21:32 other posts of nekekal 
The secret to good sex with any guy, I doubt that nationality has much to do with it, is to be enthusiastic, appreciative, and complimentary.

You cannot just lay there and let him fuck you. I know that is what he wants, but you have to act like having him fuck you is the best thing that could possible happen. Suggest positions. Tell him you really like it from the back, doggy. That it would be great if he could really pound his cock into you.

Tell the guy that bis cock is amazing, it is ok to lie. Tell him that you just love his cock, that you like to hold it, feel it, caress it. Same for his balls. Kiss them, lick them, suck his cock.

The brain is the biggest sex organ. Do everything you can to stimulate it. Moan, thrash around.

And after he cums, keep playing with his cock and maybe he will cum again.

By CAT-2 at 28,Aug,21 21:43 other posts of CAT-2 
So what happened?

By DeepThroatThis at 27,Aug,21 01:30 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Try deep throating and swallowing his load.....that should put a smile on his face

By CAT-2 at 26,Aug,21 15:31 other posts of CAT-2 
Do you please your husband?
By LindaYou at 26,Aug,21 15:42 other posts of LindaYou 
he said he like it,but my boy friend feel not exciting enough.
By CAT-2 at 26,Aug,21 15:46 other posts of CAT-2 
In my bed my lovers are KING. Why don’t you ask your lover what he wants and practice with him?
By LindaYou at 26,Aug,21 17:12 other posts of LindaYou 
maybe I will ask him tomorrow,he just wanna me be like a slut in bed…
By CAT-2 at 26,Aug,21 17:18 other posts of CAT-2 
ALL MEN want their women to act like their private slut. You be that slut. After all, isn’t that what you do with any lover? Good luck baby

Adult Discussion Forum