Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cock sucking techniques

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Gulpereel at 27,Jul,22 11:54  other posts of Gulpereel
Describe your best techniques for cock sucking.

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.Share your wanking techniques   3.Sucking your own cock?   4.first time..   5.masturbation stories and techniques  

New Comment

Comments:
By knewbi at 02,Aug,22 16:51 other posts of knewbi 
Well I like to swirl my tongue as I travel up and down his shaft. Swirl it around his mushroom head and try to detect him flinch. Whatever I do I always look for a response from him. Then I know what he likes.
By Gulpereel at 03,Sep,22 13:27 other posts of Gulpereel 
That sounds great

By Lvphose at 03,Sep,22 06:10 other posts of Lvphose 
Love it when I get it like I did here!

By #463848 at 10,Aug,22 08:16
I don't give oral but am happy to receive it. I have to admit that after a while I like to turn it onto a mouth fuck (gentle). I like it best when he lets me come in his mouth.

By Mehard at 04,Aug,22 16:34 other posts of Mehard 
I really can't describe my technique. I really love sucking cock and the best way I can describe my technique is to say I make love to the cock when I give a blowjob and I always and I mean always finish with my mouth.

By dickisgreat at 29,Jul,22 11:17 other posts of dickisgreat 
Varation on cock sucking - suck and lick balls and taint while the guy strokes his dick. You'd be surprised how many guys like it as much as getting sucked, maybe more. I'm guessing a lot of them have just never had it done. Trust me there's been many times (couple hundred of different guys) where I was just sucking and then tried out the taint thing and the guy began moaning hugely and didn't want to go back to getting sucked, or wanted mostly the taint thing alternating with a little sucking. You don't just lick the taint you push your face up in it with a bit of pressure.

Adult Discussion Forum