pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

OH NO! JUDITH DURHAM HAS DIED

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 06,Aug,22 11:31  other posts of routemaster
Just heard on aol news that the lovely Australian singer Judith Durham, lead singer of 1960s group The Seekers, passed away yesterday (5.8.22) at the age of 79. Such a crystal clear beautiful voice heard to perfection on their glorious 1965 number 1 hit "The Carnival Is Over", composed by Tom Springfield, brother of the late great Dusty Springfield and my favourite of all their records. He composed a lot of their songs, including their first number 1 in 1964 "I'll Never Find Another You" as well as "A World Of Our Own" in 1965 and "Georgy Girl" in 1966. Sadly for Judith, the carnival really is over now. R.I.P.

Similar topics: 1.THE SEEKERS   2.Man died from penis enlargement surgery in Sweden!   3.R.I.P. Robert Conrad died age 84   4.OMG, OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN HAS DIED   5.LISA MARIE PRESLEY DIES AT 54  

New Comment

Comments:
By steve3095 at 06,Aug,22 11:35 other posts of steve3095 
I didn't know. Judith was a star. The most beautiful voice. Along with the Seekers they made the most wonderful music. Our country will be in mourning tomorrow.
By routemaster at 06,Aug,22 11:40 other posts of routemaster 
She certainly was a star with a glorious voice and The Seekers' songs will live on forever. Thank you for your input, Steve, at this sad time.
By CAT-2 at 06,Aug,22 13:39 other posts of CAT-2 
How sad. I loved their music. I'm ashamed to admit I just knew them by their group name. I was too young to be interested in the individual members. "I'll Never Find Another You" was my favorite. RIP Judith.
By routemaster at 08,Aug,22 21:50 other posts of routemaster 
Thank you for your input, "I'll Never Find Another You" is another Tom Springfield song and was their first number 1 way back in 1964. I remember it well. Even my maternal grand-dad was a fan of The Seekers which was remarkable as his views on most 1960s groups are unrepeatable.

By spongeknob at 08,Aug,22 19:05 other posts of spongeknob 
I grew up listening to the seekers , happy days , great tunes and lovely looking singer . A sad loss to the world but her music will live on .
By routemaster at 08,Aug,22 21:48 other posts of routemaster 
Thanks for your input, my friend. Like you I grew up listening to The Seekers, as you say great songs and all good looking people. A very sad loss.

By #662360 at 06,Aug,22 14:13
Yeah she was lovely. Both sexy and lovely. A rare combination.
By routemaster at 08,Aug,22 21:46 other posts of routemaster 
She certainly was. Thank you for your input.

Adult Discussion Forum