She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Womens opinion on mens sheer swimsuits

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by overeight at 05,Sep,22 17:53  other posts of overeight
I ordered a few mens tan/see thru speedos,recently I got enough nerve to be bold and wear the most sheer one out to a public swimming spot. Ladies seemed to be very open and accepting to it and guys weren't all completely against or opposed to me being around,sunning,swimming. Would most you ladies like or oppose men joining you in wearing small sheer or semi sheer swimsuits out in public areas?

Similar topics: 1.Greek Tool...   2.love to have other mens opinion of me, than you.   3.Females on the mens site   4.Men's brains hardwired for promiscuity   5.What do ladies think about guys wearing sheer swimsuits  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 04,Nov,22 16:44 other posts of wycowboy 
I used to be a lifeguard in high school and we wore speedo's. I loved the attention my small cock bulge got, especially when I had a stiffy. I've worn them ever since, even now that I am 300 pounds. The more sheer it is the better. I bought one a few years ago and the first time I wore it was on a trip to Vegas with my wife to hang out with some of her internet friends. I didn't know when I bought it just how sheer it was. Well, I found out the first time I got out of the pool. It was see through, which got my wifes friends attention along with every other person at the pool. Of course I got hard at the attention. It made for a lot of fun over the next few days including one nice orgasm in the pool from my wifes handjob.
By overeight at 14,Dec,22 01:23 other posts of overeight 
Funny you say that recently I went to a swimming hole around here and I live in a big college town like 4 colleges. These 2 college girls when I got out the water I laid on my towel and overheard her talking about how nice my cock was and she hoped that wasnt sexist but damn its nice.
She said that and it started getting hard with her in like a tiny wet wiesel.
So I got pretty hard and started to roll over like at nudist spots and then she asked me not to so then they all sat around talking about my pulsating erection but it was fun

By #662360 at 03,Nov,22 07:45
When I swim I like to wear tight speedos that show off my bulge and my cock outline especially when I come out of the water and they cling. As a boy at school I found that’s the best way to “accidentally” show off an erection to anyone interested. I don’t mind if women or men show me they’ve noticed, but prefer women.

By overeight at 02,Nov,22 21:50 other posts of overeight 
Do you ladies like,love or /23ajog0w197cpic.html my swimsuit

Adult Discussion Forum