Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Group fun

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Panda737369 at 09,Oct,22 03:10  other posts of Panda737369
Im looking to find some group fun. I have no idea where to start. I'm not experienced at all. I'm in the Boston area. Thanks!!!

Similar topics: 1.group masturbating   2.threesomes and group sex   3.New group: Big cumshots   4.new kik group   5.6 inches and under  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 10,Oct,22 15:16 other posts of wycowboy 
I'm not anywhere near Boston, I live in northern Wyoming so I have no idea but we have a small group of people, that me and my niece belong to here who like to get together once a month and fuck and suck. If we can have one in my small town I am sure there are several in Boston. Just keep your ears open and ask if you can join in.
By Panda737369 at 11,Oct,22 07:35 other posts of Panda737369 
Hi, thanks for the advice! I have been looking and I figured it would take a bit to find what I'm looking for. I don't know anyone to ask either.

By Lvphose at 10,Oct,22 04:37 other posts of Lvphose 
Wish I could help! However, my experience has been the more conversation about something it identifies like thinkers, malleable might , obvious other no! But talking about things got a gf J to understand my nylons//showitoff.org/pantyhose fetish and would indulge me in it and encourage me to wear them! Man that opened a lot of sexual openness! Exhibit A) J and I talk about adding another to our sex play! If it’s audible enough you will follow!

Adult Discussion Forum