to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

hooking up with someone

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by markenstien at 14,Oct,22 23:19  other posts of markenstien
i'm 64 male that is to shy to ask a man or woman to have sex play . i'm 30 miles north of houston texas i do jack off daily and act out by jacking in front of my live in house keeper . she don't let me touch her pussy , i do play with her ass while she acting like she sleeping and i'm jacking off . my neighbor can see in my front door its glass . i stand in the door naked and stroking my dick sometimes . she has seen my a few times . she seen a message on my house keeper's phone . i message my housekeeper saying i talked to the neighbor and was jacking off while she talked . the neighbor called me and said she don't do that kind of stuff . she was mad . but i still stand naked in door and stroke my dick , she looks sometimes but not much . i do jackoff thinking about her . i know that don't have anything to do with hooking up . i want to meet a woman that will use her strapon and fuck me in my ass . she can spank me and spank my dick and balls too . any referal would be great . i do want to hook up with a man too . have never touch another mans dick . i want to do the man to man stuff . yes let him fuck me in my ass or man pussy . how can i make any of this happen ? help ? i like some one close to my age . MY DEAL IS I CAN'T GET A HARD DICK . tried the pills before wich work good some times . havn't tried them secne my heart attack back in december.