pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Cruisin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #671846 at 29,Jan,23 16:16
Does anyone have any great cruisin stories? I want to hear them.

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 29,Jan,23 18:15 other posts of spermkiss 
Many years ago when I lived near the downtown area of town I was passing thru downtown on my way home. Just out of habit, I decided to go around the cruise block a couple of times. The first time around I spotted a guy who I could tell was a hustler. The second time around he got in my car without any encouragement from me. Right off I told him I knew he was hustling and that I wouldn't be paying him anything. He said that was OK and that he didn't expect any money. I figured he really wanted to get off the street, perhaps the police had been on him.

Back at my place I learned he was 32 years old and that he had been selling his body since he was 16, half his life. He spotted some handicraft items I had made and he went ape over them. So I gave him one and he said he was going to give it to his girlfriend. Then he said "Now I'm going to thank you." He opened my pants, took out his upper plate and gave me a gum job the likes of which I hadn't had before or since. I could tell he had done that before. And yes, he swallowed. I wonder if he told his girlfriend what he had done in exchange for her gift.

Interestingly, he never got out his own dick. He wasn't even crazy about having me feel it thru his pants. His attitude was that his dick was for his girlfriend and when he was with a man, he gave oral service.
By #671846 at 29,Jan,23 19:33
I love it! Thank you for your story.

Adult Discussion Forum