She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

For dad's with Small Dicked Sons

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Exposure101 at 06,Aug,23 15:15  other posts of Exposure101
What to do think when you realize your son isn't going to have a very big piece of meat?

I don't mean like your toddler only has like a couple inches. I mean like you walk in on your 14 year old pounding it out and realize he isn't working with much downstairs. Do you talk to him about it? Leave it alone? Are you embarrassed for him? What's the thought process?

My dad decided to have a "late bloomer" conversation with me when I was a teenager. Which only served to have my dad confirm every teenage boys worst fear that they have a small dick. And was ultimately useless because uhhh.... I didn't "catch up to the other boys".

So how do other dads deal with this?