Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Have you ever gotten in serious trouble for your exhibitionist/voyeuristic antics?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Toondick at 12,Aug,23 16:14  other posts of Toondick
And I'm talking legal trouble.

My story, is that I went into a thrift store, went onto the changing rooms, and I noticed a small tear in the crappy divider they put up. It was a small peep hole, and I could see some females trying on different outfits.

The store employees figured out what I was doing, and called the police. I was arrested, spent a night in jail, and over the following 5 years of jumping through hoops, including psychological examinations, they dropped the case. Thankfully I didn't have to register as a sex offender.

All things considered, I got very lucky. But I'm traumatized now.

I'm curious if you guys have any stories like that, but you don't have to share if you don't want to.

Similar topics: 1.Trouble getting laid   2.Exhibitionist left....A sad day   3.Trouble keeping erection up :(   4.Exhibitionist help   5.Finally got back in the site, anyone else have trouble the last month?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Cody8789 at 12,Aug,23 21:56 other posts of Cody8789 
I don’t have to peep through small holes to see a naked girl, girls come to me wanting to have sex with me, I’m not the aggressor

Adult Discussion Forum